When May I Buy Subscription Game Time With Credits or Cartel Coins?

Galiandrael

What Good is the Currency Anyway? It's Impossible with just (3) Three Skills and since it isn't a Fully Immersed Sandbox Roam Where You Like World fully Interactive NPCs and not much real things to do, it gets really boring going nowhere really fast. Please Help me? it's free to play to attract non-casual dedicated gamers and people that are explorers. What reason should billions of potential players consider taking (8) Eight Precious Hours of their time to a game that limits it's potential and it's visitors?

What Good is the Currency Anyway? It's Impossible with just (3) Three Skills

Three skills *per*character*, ffs. You don't need even one Crew Skill to play well/

and since it isn't a Fully Immersed Sandbox Roam Where You Like World fully Interactive NPCs and not much real things to do, it gets really boring going nowhere really fast.

So, you have learned that a Themepark game is Themepark. No real surprise there, but nothing that inspires sympathy either.

Please Help me? it's free to play to attract non-casual dedicated gamers and people that are explorers. What reason should billions of potential players consider taking (8) Eight Precious Hours of their time to a game that limits it's potential and it's visitors?

There is plenty to do, so long as you realise that SWTOR has the limitations of a themepark game rather than the limitations of a sandbox game.

If you didn't take the time to find out whether SWTOR is a themepark game or a sandbox game (hint: as noted above, it's a themepark game), the disappointment is entirely your fault.(1)

(1) I know whereof I speak. Dofus is very sandbox, but I didn't bother checking before I began playing it. I was, in the end, disappointed by the result, since I prefer themepark games, but that disappointment is ultimately my fault. For what it's worth, I began Dofus because, well, "support local industry" - I live less than ten kilometres from where the game is developed.

What Good is the Currency Anyway? It's Impossible with just (3) Three Skills and since it isn't a Fully Immersed Sandbox Roam Where You Like World fully Interactive NPCs and not much real things to do, it gets really boring going nowhere really fast. Please Help me? it's free to play to attract non-casual dedicated gamers and people that are explorers. What reason should billions of potential players consider taking (8) Eight Precious Hours of their time to a game that limits it's potential and it's visitors?

it sounds to me like SWTOR is not your type of game.. and you should probably find another one....

Edited by Negapao