Stalking the score.

ronharshadow

Well if making it so you can solo a quest for everything but the final end is considered fun it is not. It is wrong. Make other lines start out with teams or raids. I suppose that is what it is with Qyzen so I just won't do it he is not worth need WB to obtain him. I have enough quest in my journal now that I need ops for at the end and who knows maybe raid. This is just not balanced nor well thought out at all. Many of the quest are this way and I just do not see why they want to force people to PvP or group if they choose not to for whatever the reason. :mad:

You don't need to take down World Bosses. You kill EITHER 20 "Worthy Jagganath foes" on Hoth (big cat things, wampas, etc., but just t he ones tagged with the Jagganath thing) OR 3 World Bosses. If you don't want to do the WBs, don't do them.

And if you're a Sage/Shadow, and you previously had QF at Influence rank 10, you can just ask him to join straight away.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find a raid group, go whack three world bosses. I did a few days ago, went and killed Snowblind on Hoth, The First on DK, and Trapjaw on Tatooine. Bam, done with the quest. Took about an hour altogether.

This is an old post, and nowadays it ain't that simple.

Getting enough people to do a single world boss can take days. Getting 3 done will probably take many days of spamming general chat on the fleet - I've already had many attempts ending in failure so far (not enough people interested).

Getting enough people to do a single world boss can take days. Getting 3 done will probably take many days of spamming general chat on the fleet - I've already had many attempts ending in failure so far (not enough people interested).

Then kill the beasts for jagganath points. They are easily soloable (with a companion, of course, as that's pretty much what solo means in this game), and at this stage in the game's life, they aren't being farmed. It will take an hour or so, and its mostly the traveling around to the spawns.

Sometimes it helps to do the world bosses on weeks when a WB is actually a conquest objective. For example, next week (week of Sept 8 2020), during Rakghoul Resurgence Alderaan, killing the Ulgo Seige Droid will be an objective so there will be groups forming.

Except for Nightmare Pilgrim, any of the world bosses that count for Qyzen can be done with 8 people.

All that being said, I have advocated and will continue to heavily advocate for all world bosses to:

1) have respawn timers similar to the Ossus and Rakghoul event bosses (~ 20 min)

2) be listed in activity finder

If you goto the mountains above Leth Outpost (Imperial) There's a good amount of wampa's and the other animal forget their name off hand but it should only take like 3 clears or so to give you enough trophies, the longest part is waiting for the respawn lol. But once you do it a couple times you'll remember their spawn points. There's a pathing Wampa that walk's around the area he doesn't count and takes forever to kill. But it's totally soloable (with comp of course), I actually didn't really read far into it saw you need WB kills welp quess I'm not doing this one and then ran across the name killed it and it dropped the trophy. By the time you get a group together you could of went to this spot and did it all by yourself. Edited by Bxvx

That's a bit of an exaggeration. I've been in a guild that ran wb's for a whole week and were able to put together parties with randoms in minutes. We'd start on Coruscant, go Tattooine then Alderaan. Each map only took maybe 20 minutes max to gather people for the wb. This was pretty recent too, back in march/april/may-ish.

If you goto the mountains above Leth Outpost (Imperial) There's a good amount of wampa's and the other animal forget their name off hand but it should only take like 3 clears or so to give you enough trophies, the longest part is waiting for the respawn lol. But once you do it a couple times you'll remember their spawn points. There's a pathing Wampa that walk's around the area he doesn't count and takes forever to kill. But it's totally soloable (with comp of course), I actually didn't really read far into it saw you need WB kills welp quess I'm not doing this one and then ran across the name killed it and it dropped the trophy. By the time you get a group together you could of went to this spot and did it all by yourself.

Pretty much this. Anything on Hoth that has <Worthy Jagganath Foe> in its nameplate counts for this alert.

Pretty much this. Anything on Hoth that has <Worthy Jagganath Foe> in its nameplate counts for this alert.

I actually swapped maps to try to help speed up the time it took, but all that was available was the pvp map. So I took it, which I shouldn't have should have just waited cause I was on a republic toon and it put me back on the orbital station so I had to run all the way back. Imperials luck out and can go right to Leth outpost or the one further north where there is alot of White Maw activity. So if you're there and republic and there is another regular non pvp map then swap and restart the process but if it's a pvp map don't bother it will take longer just getting back there.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. I've been in a guild that ran wb's for a whole week and were able to put together parties with randoms in minutes. We'd start on Coruscant, go Tattooine then Alderaan. Each map only took maybe 20 minutes max to gather people for the wb. This was pretty recent too, back in march/april/may-ish.

No exaggeration at all.

The last 2-2.5 months I've joined every single group I've seen being formed for world bosses. Guess how many times we've actually gotten enough people to do them? Two times!

This is on the EU server.

Btw, I've done the quest now by killing the mobs on Hoth. Wasn't an easy start, since it was hard to find them, they were simply not where they should be (killed by others probably). Asked for tip in guild chat, someone said change to the PvP map - no one else there, at least Rep players, and it was easy to find them and get the quest done.

• 1 year later...

Only gripe I have is the lack of an option to reject those comps we do not want. Build the Alliance the way we want and eliminates mission clutter. The recruitment missions we choose not to do, apparently are there forever. There could be a timeout factor deployed, maybe after a year, they go away. With a warning so nobody is caught by surprise.

IDK <shrug>

Only gripe I have is the lack of an option to reject those comps we do not want. Build the Alliance the way we want and eliminates mission clutter. The recruitment missions we choose not to do, apparently are there forever. There could be a timeout factor deployed, maybe after a year, they go away. With a warning so nobody is caught by surprise.

IDK <shrug>

For some of them, you can reject them. In some cases, the only way to reject them is by killing them.

• 1 month later...
No exaggeration at all.

The last 2-2.5 months I've joined every single group I've seen being formed for world bosses. Guess how many times we've actually gotten enough people to do them? Two times!

This is on the EU server.

Btw, I've done the quest now by killing the mobs on Hoth. Wasn't an easy start, since it was hard to find them, they were simply not where they should be (killed by others probably). Asked for tip in guild chat, someone said change to the PvP map - no one else there, at least Rep players, and it was easy to find them and get the quest done.

Damn I got all of them done in a week while skipping groups