Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ZicStar
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)
Thats cause everyone in my guild that got in for wave one jumped on, made thier toon names they wanted, logged off and went to bed LOL
Strike 1 : No WW Release
Strike 2 : No Grace Period OK we'll call this Ball one now shall we
Strike 3 : TBA...

Voirrey
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #192
actually what doesnt make sense to me, is if it didnt matter whether we preordered the CE or not, why does it matter what date we preordered on? should be random, imo. so i can hope and pray to get in today and not 2 days from now....

Todaz
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #193
Like I've said in previous post, I think it would be better if they sent out email telling you hey you'll be in at this time. Then dragging people a long. I mean .... Server can't handle a huge number of people ... That going to be a issue. You have 3 million player now what do you do....

J-Sheridan
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #194
Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH
Aug = 14TH
Sept = 15TH
Oct = 16TH
Nov = 17TH
Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.

Tyranthus
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #195
I'm just curious if these waves will be going out between certain hours or not. For example, if I haven't gotten an invite by 7pm CST, should I just wait until the next day, or keep checking my email?
NORSE, Scoundrel Supreme
<Dawn>

The Harbinger

Ever'day I'm smugglin...

Anacoluthe
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #196
Well, that wasn't very informative but thanks anyway, at least you're there

Daravens
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #197
30.8. not even a lil chance to get in today....

DeviuosOne
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #198
Thanks for another vague post that really doesn't give us any idea when we will be in.

Seliam
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Mulniec View Post
Stephen, is it at all possible to tie a most recent date to each wave of pre orders?

Cheers!
Yes, please!
I am me, and so am I.

Tiska
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #200
Would be nice if you could leave a rough estimate as to when certain dates will be getting in..

For instance "If you ordered between September and end of October, you're likely to recieve an email on Wednesday or Thursday, but its not set in stone" - Its hardly specific, but saves a whole lot of wasted time spamming F5 on our email. :P
Jawa or GTF0!