Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Virtual Cantina 2020 Recap

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

erkuli
11.21.2020 , 09:31 PM | #21
Same problem as the others - I don't have the mounts, but the code doesn't work.

Saregon
11.21.2020 , 10:20 PM | #22
THEORY: Since the cantina was supposed to be a week ago, and the code is only good for a week according to Mr. Steed, I'm guessing they forgot to change when the code expired on the website since the cantina got delayed...

LOL
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom
"Talent without training is nothing." - Luke Skywalker
Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

RagnarAugustus
11.21.2020 , 11:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
THEORY: Since the cantina was supposed to be a week ago, and the code is only good for a week according to Mr. Steed, I'm guessing they forgot to change when the code expired on the website since the cantina got delayed...

LOL
This is perhaps the most logical post I've ever read here on the forums! The code is not working for either of my accounts.

DarkTergon
11.22.2020 , 12:47 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post

LOL

technically she said it would expire next week, so we've no idea how long it was originally coded for Whatever it is, they'll probably have to re do it as people are having difficulty..lol

TrixxieTriss
11.22.2020 , 12:53 AM | #25
Can confirm the code doesn’t work and hasn’t worked since they posted it.

ceryxp
11.22.2020 , 06:04 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Can confirm the code doesn’t work and hasn’t worked since they posted it.
I can confirm that the code did work, but it does not appear to be working now.

On the day of the stream the code was claimed on my main account, my alt-account, and my nephew's account. My main account did not receive anything because I already had all four of the Korrealis mounts. My alt-account received two of them because I had already collected the other two. My nephew received all four because they did not have any of them.

I just created a new account. When I went to claim the code nothing happened and no mounts were received in game.

Saregon's speculation would appear to be accurate that the code's original expiration time was not updated to account for the delay in broadcasting the stream.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
The Jedi way is to serve.

RameiArashi
11.22.2020 , 06:33 AM | #27
So you are saving best interview for last.

Code worked for me on Friday. But new character I created Saturday did not get the Viceroy, only mount I didn't have before.

jedimasterjac
11.22.2020 , 11:34 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
So you are saving best interview for last.
Darin's interview was wonderful, but I honestly loved all of them. I would absolutely adore if we got the chance to so Musco/Boyd in conversation with more of the voice actors -- they all seem like wonderful people and I love hearing them talk about the project, about Star Wars, and about their careers.

...I also still need to send Kari my Jedi Knight.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.
Feel like I've said something good? Click my referral link for free goodies!

TreeHuggerHannah
11.22.2020 , 12:03 PM | #29
The code isn't working for me either. No error message, just refreshes to the same page.

RameiArashi
11.22.2020 , 01:20 PM | #30
Just out of curiosity I went to the French and German versions of the teaser, they're both in English. All that was in French and German was the written descriptions. Is that a youtube setting? Or is there really one one English language teaser and the different text descriptions it is all you have?