Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Virtual Cantina 2020 Recap

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkTergon
11.21.2020 , 12:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
The GTN is seriously lacking in CM decorations. I used to be a very regular buyer of hypercrates, but the Ultimates aren't worth the money. (The direct purchase prices are over-priced, so Bioware isn't making up the difference in my spending there.)
Which server are you on? I find on Starforge we've quite a lot, although, inflation seems to be hitting them recently, and even the cheapest seem to be going for high prices. As for the Hypercrates, I no longer buy them either, as inflation on them has run amok. It's not a complaint, as a seller, I try to get the highest price I can for stuff. It's just I know the value of them, and know when they've reached the max I'd pay...lol

Rebamcfan
11.21.2020 , 01:06 PM | #12
Thank you for this. I am watching this right now and interview with Kari Wahlgren is so uplifting, sheŽs amazing. Also, she should get the pink lightsaber she wants.
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If I was helpful in any ways, feel free to use my referral link.

Damask_Rose
11.21.2020 , 01:09 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Which server are you on? I find on Starforge we've quite a lot, although, inflation seems to be hitting them recently, and even the cheapest seem to be going for high prices. As for the Hypercrates, I no longer buy them either, as inflation on them has run amok. It's not a complaint, as a seller, I try to get the highest price I can for stuff. It's just I know the value of them, and know when they've reached the max I'd pay...lol
I'm on Starforge too. The problem, as I see it, is that when a category has 80 pages of decos listed the first 50 pages are nothing but decos from in game vendors or crafting. There just aren't enough CM decos available, even if I had unlimited funds, which I don't. A lot of decorations, to be utilized well, need to be used in quantities. If there are enough for sale, which is hit or miss, the prices tend to be through the roof because there is no competition.
My name is Milind. I checked it again and can confirm you there is no bug with any companion in the game.

Suzsi
11.21.2020 , 01:12 PM | #14
What's a bet the new content drop clashes with Cyberpunk's release? Was totally hoping to play through at least once first :|

All I've seen is "december" but not when in December.

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~

jedimasterjac
11.21.2020 , 01:15 PM | #15
The cantina event was really fun! I hope you guys keep up virtual cantinas on a somewhat regular basis even once COVID has lifted. I'm sure the in-person cantinas are quite a lot of fun, too, but it's nice for people who may not be in circumstances to travel to New York or Chicago or wherever to be able to experience the community experience too.

Also, this may be a dumb question, but why are the VOs for the German and French versions of the trailer also in English?

Quote: Originally Posted by Suzsi View Post
What's a bet the new content drop clashes with Cyberpunk's release? Was totally hoping to play through at least once first :|

All I've seen is "december" but not when in December.
Most likely the second week of December, since Musco said he doesn't want SWTOR to conflict with the holidays.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.
Feel like I've said something good? Click my referral link for free goodies!

CelCawdro
11.21.2020 , 01:20 PM | #16
I don't have the mounts, but it isn't working for me.

RebeccaDaniels
11.21.2020 , 07:28 PM | #17
I'm missing one mount of the four and it won't load... tried on 3 different browsers Was lovely to hear from the team on the livestream though, Kari is very sweet

Kissakias
11.21.2020 , 07:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!
[*]Be sure to redeem code LivestreamCantina2020 to receive 4 classic Korrealis Cantina Mounts​. This code will expire next week.
till this hour the page is reload only without accepting the code. Yes I mark the square.
PLUS maybe the problem is that i got the 2 of the 4 speeders? just a thought.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--68205-achievement points--

HKtheindomitable
11.21.2020 , 08:22 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Thank you for the summary!

The code doesn't work for me. Anyone else have this problem?
Yup. Same issue here too.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

Saregon
11.21.2020 , 08:26 PM | #20
Don't have the mounts, code doesn't work.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom
"Talent without training is nothing." - Luke Skywalker
Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!