Character Select (neat trick)

Kondrad-Hyland

Did You know: That in character select when you go into Preferences and go into Keybind Import/Export then Key Presets (if saved) when pressed your character will be full form and the background will be fuller also when you press Ctrl U the huds will go away (good for screen caps) Press Ctrl U again to bring back the huds :cool:

I'm not sure what you mean by "Full form" are you referring to them being fully visible head to toe?

Also +1 on cntrl-u. That's my general reset-button for UI issues or phase load-in issues.

Plus, if you join a group but have your Group-finder role wrong (dps, but you intend to tank) you can change your role, then do cntrl-u x2 and it'll lock in your role for GF, saving the hassle of changing instances

I'm not sure what you mean by "Full form" are you referring to them being fully visible head to toe?

Also +1 on cntrl-u. That's my general reset-button for UI issues or phase load-in issues.

Plus, if you join a group but have your Group-finder role wrong (dps, but you intend to tank) you can change your role, then do cntrl-u x2 and it'll lock in your role for GF, saving the hassle of changing instances

I tried this myself by clicking apply on the only keybind I had and the camera zoomed out on the character select screen.

Edit: as soon as you select another character it will revert back.

Edited by ronin_chi_lao