Looking for Guild

Verse_Rotan

Hey folks,

For the last week, I have been searching for a guild to join. I am a long-time player who has always run solo. I have decided that it is about time to see what else the game has to offer. Right now I am running a level 75 Sith Assassin. I have always just kind of winged it before, However, I am trying to learn the game mechanics more in-depth. How combos work, how to DPS correctly, etc... That way I can be of actual use to a group when doing ops / flashpoints / heroics, and the like.

I am also doing a lot of artifice crafting. I have maxed out Archeology, Slicing, Treasure Hunting, and Artifice, so I am working on getting better schematics and improving the gear I can make.

One more thing is that I work full-time, I have a family, and I am attending school, so I don't always have a ton of time to play. I usually play 5 - 15 hours per week. Usually in the evening, except on weekends. So a guild with strict scheduling and login requirements is not going to work. I am looking more for a casual group of players who are interested in hanging out, doing some group activities when we have the time and are willing to help me learn to be useful.

If anyone knows of a guild that sounds like this that is recruiting, I would be grateful if you could point my towards them. Thank you!