Is level 75 gear available on the Cartel Market?

The-Eradicator

Well, yes and no. The "bonus set" gear you want at level 75 is "Bound to Legacy" and can't be sold on the GTN and isn't sold in the CM either. However, some non-bonus gear may be and some mods too.

Generally you'll want to get "bonus set" gear from drops and by buying it with Tech Frags. You'll get mods mostly by pulling them out of other gear and from drops.

When it comes to weapons, I'm not sure right now, without logging in, but I think most of the 'level 75' weapon mods (hilt/barrel, mod, enhance) is also BtL.

Edited by JediQuaker

I'm looking for Lightsaber and armor.

We've explained what you need to do to get level 75 gear in your other thread. Making a new thread about getting level 75 gear won't change the answers.

And no, the CM does not have level 75 gear. There's a few very old armour sets or pieces that come with significantly sub-max (e.g. level 31+ or 41+) mod-objects installed, and there's the Master's Datacron for promoting a character to level 70. It comes in a bundle with a set of the lowest-possible rating level 70 set bonus gear, but that is way underpowered for level 75 characters (and the set bonus doesn't work for level 75 characters...).

But those are the closest you're going to get to buying level 75 gear on the CM.

You might find crafted level 75 gear on the GTN (auction house), but:

* The prices will be painful, because the materials are painfully expensive.

* There probably isn't much of it.

* It won't have set bonuses.