Looking for guild with active voice comms community

Ironcasket

Hi all,

I’m a returning player looking to join a guild that has an active community on their voice comms package (discord/team speak/mumbles/Ventrilo).

I have a few characters and don’t mind if the guild is LS or DS. I’m currently in a guild that is almost full, yet I’m the only person that frequents the comms channel. As a returning player, it makes the game feel a very lonely place and I’m adamant that I’m missing a lot of the games content as a result of not even knowing about it. In the past I’ve been a very active raider in WoW and I’ll look favourably upon the chance to raid again, though I’m not sure I want to do so 5 days a week like before! Most of all, I would like to feel part of the SWTOR community and be able to converse with my guild mates and help out wherever possible. I’m a social player but, with nearly 1000 people in the guild and only me in the voice chat makes the guild and the game feel very soulless. I love the game aesthetics and theme, I’d really like to feel a part of it instead of SWTOR feeling like a 1 player game, as it is at present.

Please only respond if you have a guild that feels like a mature guild and NOT a holding pen of alt characters.

Many thanks for reading and I look forward to finding my new home of online friends soon.

😘👍

Hello There

We are big guild doing lot of SM and VM ops, as well as NiM ops and NiM Progression.

We use discord as platform for communicating and all our events , either OPS or PVP events are conducted with active discord voice chat!

If thats what you are looking for come and join us.

we also offer instructional ops runs for new and returning players, have guides and will help arround gearing and other stuff !

Cheers!!!

Discord Inv - https://discord.gg/K5yKU5U

Hello There

We are big guild doing lot of SM and VM ops, as well as NiM ops and NiM Progression.

We use discord as platform for communicating and all our events , either OPS or PVP events are conducted with active discord voice chat!

If thats what you are looking for come and join us.

we also offer instructional ops runs for new and returning players, have guides and will help arround gearing and other stuff !

Cheers!!!

Discord Inv - https://discord.gg/K5yKU5U

Do you use discord even when not in dungeons etc? For casual social for instance?