Lil Buddies Buddy achievement

Why in the heck would you make an achievement that can only be done by a quarter of the classes on each side. The achievement seems unfair for any class without phase walk or hide out. I might be able to only get one of the damned crates delivered by try. The debuff lasts for far too long and does not go away even after you log out. For the sake of fun and enjoyment please make this one easier like making the timers longer (60 sec) or the debuffs much shorter (30 sec). Every single time I get there the debuff hits me. Not sure what the hell someone was thinking making this one so annoyingly short and such a pain. Please change the damn achievement so that every class has a chance in hell of completing it, even now completing it seems next to impossible with any bit of hesitation causing failure damning you to have to restart the whole thing again and waiting out a timer that never seems to go away.

I did it on a Jugg day 1. You can mount up in that area, and the rest is just figuring out the shortest path. You could've also just left the FP and reset your instance if you messed up. Edited by HamadKyron

• 5 months later...
This can be done by anyone using the Razor's Kickstart tactical from the Horizon's Razor reputation vendor (Swoop Rally event). This tactical gives you a short duration speed boost as soon as you mount your vehicle, so to use it, you have to continually hop off and on your mount. The speed boost will get you where you need to get in time. I've done it twice now and will get the third one next time I happen through this flashpoint.