Need help with My DPS and would like to join an active group

TrageSadem

I’ve been playing for a couple weeks and sometimes I just feel like I’m running in the dark. I play a Sith Juggernaut and I’m unclear on what I need to spec into or what I should be looking for. I don’t have anyone to play with. Are there any clans out there that use discord that would be willing to take on a newb? I feel like I would enjoy the game more with an active group. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I’ve been playing for a couple weeks and sometimes I just feel like I’m running in the dark. I play a Sith Juggernaut and I’m unclear on what I need to spec into or what I should be looking for. I don’t have anyone to play with. Are there any clans out there that use discord that would be willing to take on a newb? I feel like I would enjoy the game more with an active group. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

They're called "guilds" here rather than "clans", but of course there are. What *you* need to do is tell the world a bit more about yourself, at least:

* Which server you play on.

* What kinds of times of day (including time zone) you play.

* What kinds of activities you want to do.

As for your current character: If you're playing DPS, Vengeance is probably your best bet for a spec for now.

• 2 weeks later...