Battle For Corellia Class Quest Bugged?

xGuyotx

I finished the fight for battle for corellia quest last night. Jumped the shuttle to exfil to Coruscant. It told me to go meet with garza in the senate tower, but quest tracker sent me to water processing plant in black sun district! She wasnt there of course! So I went to the tower and her office has the red wall at the door that says trooper quest area, and I cant get in! Anyone else experience this??? I have reset the quest and am going to try again tonight, but wanted feedback / to warn other troopers of a possible issue. I do have a ticket in .

• 3 years later...

i have a similar problem...

I had no problem completing it and get flagged for doing so in every section but the shared under locations.

So no 22cc or decorations for me.

My character select screen shows 8/8 on the legendary status aswell, but when in-game i don't have ascess to the rewards for it.

And i have exactly the same problem on my smuggler aswell.

• 5 years later...
It's 2021 and I just encountered this bug.

Did you get in your ship and use *it* to travel to Coruscant? (Regardless of the unqualified message to travel to Coruscant, it *always* means 'use your ship to travel to Coruscant" even if it doesn't mention "use your ship".)

Using any other means to travel to Corellia and then going onto your ship also doesn't help. If you did that, travel away from Corellia (for example use Fleet Pass) and then return to Corellia using your ship. It should work that way.