Basilisk War Mount Direct Sale

NSaynKnutt

Simple question: does the basilisk war droid mount ever come up for direct sale in the CM instead of being part of that armor/mount bundle? I only just discovered that the mount exists, and I love it and I want one, but I don't want that armor set it comes with. I'd rather save the cartel coins and just buy the mount. Edited by NSaynKnutt

Waaaaay outside my price range. I had thought about trading for it, but I don’t have anything worth that much, and I don’t want to drop coins on something that people may or may not want to trade it for. I had wondered about maybe asking what people want, but the bind timers make that a long and laborious process, so I haven’t gone that route yet.

Simple question: does the basilisk war droid mount ever come up for direct sale in the CM instead of being part of that armor/mount bundle?

I think at this point there could be tens of thousands of items in the cartel market that the "Flash Sale" can potentially draw from. I have seen individual components of "bundles" come up as Flash Sales. So, I think its possible the Basilisk war droid mount could be put on flash sale, but 1) it hasn't yet and 2) there is no way to predict when it would.

Alternatively, there are sales a few times a year. Sometimes its based on themes, like, "mounts are 50% off this week," or "weapons are 50% off this week." They often happen around May the 4th, and around the annual Anniversary, so there is a reasonable chance we will see a big cartel market sale for the 10th Anniversary. In fact I'd say there's a higher likelihood you will see it as part of a big sale, and not as a Flash Sale, at least for the foreseeable future.

I was thinking of buying the Koensayr Dart and seeing if anyone would trade for that, since it’s another platinum mount. But I no longer have to worry about that, because my amazing sister surprised me and bought it for me! Thanks for all the advice, everyone.