Pirate Incursion Culinarian Achievement - Pirate Rotgut Off-Event Bugged?

Ctwink

Hi -

I have been trying for 2 weeks and haven't been able to find the Pirate Rotgut on Dantooine following the Pirate Incursion event. I have a good idea of where to look (by the Power Station, -250/700) and I found all the other off-event vegetables/fruit over a 2-day period, but the rotgut is nowhere to be found. So I was wondering if it was A) bugged, B) not available off-event even though all the guides say that it is, or C) has such a long respawn timer that finding it is just blind luck.

Thanks - Starr

Hi -

I have been trying for 2 weeks and haven't been able to find the Pirate Rotgut on Dantooine following the Pirate Incursion event. I have a good idea of where to look (by the Power Station, -250/700) and I found all the other off-event vegetables/fruit over a 2-day period, but the rotgut is nowhere to be found. So I was wondering if it was A) bugged, B) not available off-event even though all the guides say that it is, or C) has such a long respawn timer that finding it is just blind luck.

Thanks - Starr

the rotgut can only be found when the event is active, so you'll have to wait for it to come back around