Old companion bonuses question...

SpacerSpiff

My google fu failed me on this question. I'm sure its answered somewhere...

When you "unlock" all of the old companions in a legacy (i.e. complete conversations, get affection to old max level) you get bonuses for each of those unlocks (+10 presence, +skill bonuses, etc.). What happens when I take a lvl 60 token for one of those classes where I've never unlocked the old companions?

Lets say I take a lvl60 token for sith jug, and I've never unlocked any of the companions for the sith warrior. Do I still need to take a lvl1 sith warrior through all of the story to unlock those unlocks? How does that work exactly??

Thanks!

There's no such as companion bonuses any more. All companions are now equal in terms of what crew skills/missions they can do.

EDIT: I think I understood you correctly, you were asking about crew skills, yeah?

Edited by TyonYlle

To get the bonuses you need to finish all conversations with the companion.

Not sure if an instant 60 can still do those conversations, but you get each companion-type bonus only once. When you did all companion conversations with one class, doing it with other companions will only grant you +10 presence, not that much of a deal if you miss that.

Since conversations are no longer linked to Influence, all you need to do is finish the class quest to be able to have all conversations.

Edited by Mubrak