I hate crafting, what crew skills should I take?

ffsnonamesleft

Two of three gathering skills (archaeology, bioanalysis, scavenging) and slicing. Yes slicing has been nerfed so that running lockbox missions cannot make you millions, but grades 1 through 6 are still slightly profitable and so is the grade 8 rich mission. Further, the lockbox nodes are still "free credits".

Of the three gathering skills, I would recommend Scav and BA over arch simply because you can scavenge droids and BA beasts you kill, arch has no such lootable NPC.

Edited by psandak

Two of three gathering skills (archaeology, bioanalysis, scavenging) and slicing. Yes slicing has been nerfed so that running lockbox missions cannot make you millions, but grades 1 through 6 are still slightly profitable and so is the grade 8 rich mission. Further, the lockbox nodes are still "free credits".

Of the three gathering skills, I would recommend Scav and BA over arch simply because you can scavenge droids and BA beasts you kill, arch has no such lootable NPC.

what about Treasure Hunting as an alternative to scavenging? Cos I've levelled it to about 250 now from lockboxes, was thinking that companion gifts might come in handy? and sell well on gtn?