New match idea

wlion

Big shout out to all those GSF players! Wouldn’t it be great if we got some new maps and and some updated ships? I personally wouldn’t mind having a match where you have to defend your capital ship one round and take out their ship in the second round like void Star.

Wouldn’t it be great if we got some new maps and and some updated ships?.

Keep dreaming.

BioWare hasn't done barely ANYTHING regarding GSF since 2017 or 2018.

If they even have time/interest to read this forum section i'd be shocked.

Instead their supposed "vision" is to completely ruin the game ui , while completely changing how 'gearing' works.

It's truly baffling, since last i checked this is still *STAR* Wars. :(

Edited by Nee-Elder

A Dream is never realized unless one first takes the time and asks a question… I have in good confidence, know that they do indeed read these forums and get new ideas. Suggestions happen in regular PvP all the time and this is the only space PvP that really makes the game Feel like Star Wars. However, We will have to wait and see. Not the first time Bio Ware has surprised us. You never know…

A Dream is never realized unless one first takes the time and asks a question… I have in good confidence, know that they do indeed read these forums and get new ideas. Suggestions happen in regular PvP all the time and this is the only space PvP that really makes the game Feel like Star Wars. However, We will have to wait and see. Not the first time Bio Ware has surprised us. You never know…

its okay to dream.

We also have considered combining ground PvP and GSF in a map/mission series. Such as, take out defenses on a cap ship and board it.

The defenses being turrets, and enemy GSF players who would try and prevent it.

Once done, land and take each other out in ground PvP in a capital ship hanger bay.

But, that sounds like a big ask, lol. Huge, even if the original devs were here.

its okay to dream.

We also have considered combining ground PvP and GSF in a map/mission series. Such as, take out defenses on a cap ship and board it.

The defenses being turrets, and enemy GSF players who would try and prevent it.

Once done, land and take each other out in ground PvP in a capital ship hanger bay.

But, that sounds like a big ask, lol. Huge, even if the original devs were here.

This will never happen, but it sounds F'ing awesome!

Oh and even the space voidstar idea posted earlier would be great too 👍

Edited by Setta

• 3 weeks later...

or just a map with 2 capital ships and each team has to destroy the other teams capital ship while holding off the other team's players.

i would like to see some sort of trench assault like red squadron's in episode 4 when luke blew up the death star.