Nathema Conspiracy FP

This FP needs a rework, particularly the last boss, Zildrog. Its fine if everyone knows what they're doing, what all the gimmicks to the boss fight are, and have appropriate gear, but that's often not the case. Many people aren't familiar or are doing it for the first time, and then trying to memorize each little strategy for every gimmick for every stage of the boss gets overwhelming and results in taking too long to complete the FP.

Something called a "Flash"point gives the impression of a shorter mission, but the difficulties of the last boss (heck, even GEMINI 16 can cause issues), result in so many disconnects specifically for Nathema.

I had a FP wind up there and literally all the other people just didn't say a word. They just backed out. The problem with taking an initial 2 min penalty is when you get matched up with it for a second time in a row and take another 15 min penalty, mostly because of the frustrations involved with that last boss.

I've done the boss fight many times. I've beaten it only a few though, mostly due to time constraint issues and other people quitting, etc. I know how to do it, but I can't solo it on veteran, and nor do I wish to even if I could.

Its just too frustrating. Too many gimmicks. Its an overdesign in boss fight mechanics when you have all these ideas of what you want to do with a boss battle, and instead of trimming them down to something simpler, you put everything on the plate and over fill it and it becomes too much to get through.

I played the FP recently, and everyone voted to exit it, but we quit and despite the group consensus are still hit with a group finder penalty. Why?

Edited by RennekElsin

Something called a "Flash"point gives the impression of a shorter mission

I always thought it meant basically somewhere between senses 2 and 3 of "flashpoint" as a vernacular word in English:

flashpoint (plural flashpoints)

1. The lowest temperature at which a liquid can form an ignitable mixture in air near the surface of the liquid.
  2. (figuratively) A hotspot; a dangerous place of violent political unrest
  3. A time and place when violence or conflict suddenly arises.

Source: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/flashpoint

Agreed this is the most difficult one, in Vet at least. I do think when combat rez became exclusive to healer disciplines this one could be tuned down a bit. In VM with many 4x dps groups, it gets frustrating when you get down a player or two and can't hold on to finish the final boss. At least when more could combat rez you could push through without having to rely on all players knowing what to do and when. I would like to see his heal rate or overall hp trimmed a bit in consideration of that as Vet is meant to be a developmental mode and players newer to it start to think it is unbeatable.

That said, I do appreciate the toughness of it and the need for players to be patient and share mechanics before engaging. That itself is a good developmental element to move on to MM FPs.