don't know what happened

Achnaatthree

I think match maker actually worked :eek:

created a new character, it was a class I haven't play probably since the beginning but may try it out Guardian/Juggernaut .

so I'm pre 20, think 15 or 16. wanted to get the Intro over with, so once I arrived in Korriban , I grabbed it, got my match.

I arrow over my team before match started, seem they were in their 20-40, I really only looked at their rating, which what it would be if you were 20-30.

both teams moved like I did, kinda . .moved, like your do in PvE. and this was the 4v4 one ,best of 3. It was a fun match, tho I think my team new a little more and worked together. Felt weird being at the top of score board for the first time in PvP (overall too).

Thought lets do this again, so entered a 2nd one, we won again . . either match maker was working, or my bad luck changed. But that was it, just the 2 matches, cause the next one was a bad loss.

Well that's it for now with that character, till I get higher lvl and more the 4 attacks :o

That was the part that was bad, but seemed to make easier, was not so many buttons to smash :D

Just wanted to mention I finally was in a balanced match

Sounds like you had some good matches there! Whenever I’m leveling and get a good group of players in pvp on my team, I’ll ask if they want to group up for more. You’ll get your bad matches here and there, maybe more than good tbh lol. Sometimes this can be the start of a group of like minded players wanting to pvp for fun on the same team! Not sure if that’s allowed or tolerated here, but give it a shot! You’ll find your pvp experience gets better and better!

Sounds like you had some good matches there! Whenever I’m leveling and get a good group of players in pvp on my team, I’ll ask if they want to group up for more. You’ll get your bad matches here and there, maybe more than good tbh lol. Sometimes this can be the start of a group of like minded players wanting to pvp for fun on the same team! Not sure if that’s allowed or tolerated here, but give it a shot! You’ll find your pvp experience gets better and better!

Now Mike, are you suggesting a PREMADE group could be more fun? Im not sure that's allowed here....

Now Mike, are you suggesting a PREMADE group could be more fun? Im not sure that's allowed here....

Premades are fine. I like playing against them, just my thing. But I agree, not sure premades are alllowed in these here forums.....gasp!