Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Felusia Stato decorations

AidenRhen
05.21.2022 , 02:14 PM | #1
I have done the introductory quest on more than 5 toons and have more than 5 SH. This was done when the limit was 5 before they upped it to 10. Is this decoration available anywhere else? For those who did the intro quest on on more than 5 toons when the limit was 5 is there anyway to get to what we have done for intro quests?

SteveTheCynic
05.22.2022 , 05:50 AM | #2
Do the intro mission on some throw-away characters that you then throw away?

I know it sounds simplistic, but sometimes that's all that's needed...
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

JediQuaker
05.22.2022 , 08:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AidenRhen View Post
I have done the introductory quest on more than 5 toons and have more than 5 SH. This was done when the limit was 5 before they upped it to 10. Is this decoration available anywhere else? For those who did the intro quest on on more than 5 toons when the limit was 5 is there anyway to get to what we have done for intro quests?
You don't need to buy another SH to do the introductory quest. Just pick up the quest on a character that hasn't done it yet - or make a new temp as Steve suggests - and travel to one of your current SHs. Take a few steps into the SH and voila!

Note also - there are other 'vendor' decos besides Falusia.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

SteveTheCynic
05.27.2022 , 05:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
You don't need to buy another SH to do the introductory quest. Just pick up the quest on a character that hasn't done it yet - or make a new temp as Steve suggests - and travel to one of your current SHs. Take a few steps into the SH and voila!
CAVEAT: Don't delete the character until you've received *all* the mails that the mission sends you, because you'll receive two mails from different NPCs with other decorations in them, including:
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Note also - there are other 'vendor' decos besides Falusia.
Specifically, in the context of the intro mission, the three large tripod battle-droid shaped "get your decorations here, pay me in prefabs" vendors.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes