Australian server transfer in LATE April!

melsione

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link, however, I don’t think it is working yet as I can’t click on the “Request Transfer” tab, will keep trying, as it’s only the eighteenth now and says you must activate before the twenty fourth and that is only a week away.

P.S

Still have not received an email saying I am eligible but my character was created in January of this year.

Yep, it's currently bugged, and the devs and acknowledged it. they are saying it will be fixed soon. So long as you fill out that form before the 24th you are fine! Try again tonight.

I don't get the emails either, but if you can see the form I'll be you are ok!

Seriously,

We get a new server! We have lvl 50's who raid and play endgame, but we have to wait almost 2 months before we can bring them across and actually play on the better latency?

Which person came up with this concept? You knew when the aussie servers were coming up and you did not allow for server transfers to happen immediately?

So now if we want to play on our mains (Which we DO) we have to go back to the 250 latency pings for another 2 months! Bravo!

And what happens when people take existing legacy surnames which we cannot reserve?

This is so pathetic!

Well only solution for me: End subscription till April and then try again! The only reason I renewed my subscription was because of wanting to play on low latency servers!

And for anyone wondering where I am getting April from: Its in their FAQ: http://www.swtor.com/info/faq/game#q400115

Boo *********** hoo,

They can't enable transfers till the in game economy is settled.

They can't enable transfers till the guilds settle down and get legit progress in

They want people to actually expend alittle effort and gear up rather than have gear handed too them via mains to alts/friends.

Don't always blame incompetancy, Like you I wasn't happy with their decision but instead of runnign to the QQ train that is the forums i sat and thought about it.

The 3 reasons i've listed are perfectly acceptable reasons not to transfer us.

But let me get this straight, you are crying over the fact that they are giving us free xfers?

So just so we are clear... if you make your character BEFORE Feb 28, you can transfer..

If you make it after, too bad...

Only characters created on The Old Republic servers by February 28, 2012, 5:01PM EDT, 7:01PM NZDT, 2:01PM HKT, 2:01PM SGT qualify for transfers.

sorry if this has already been covered but does anyone know what happens to our current legacy experience on our mains (mines 46) when we transfer to the A/P servers (if that server doesn't have a legacy?)

When are we getting these?? They said late April and well, it's now late April. I really want to play with my friends and if I knew this would take so long I would have waited until the AU servers came out to play instead of pre ordering the game.

Character transfers will begin processing on April 24, 2012, 8:00PM AEST, 10:00PM NZST, 6:00PM HKT, 6:00PM SGT and may take upwards of seven days to complete all transfer requests.

Edited by Kourage