Problem with Dark Design +4

abrahamlo

In the mission of [Dark Design +4] when I get to the area where there is a platform that opens the kinematics I get a message "youre not eligible for this mission", I completed the mission some time ago but I am helping a friend with the mission chain and so far I had not given this failure even in the cinematics, just the spectator mode was activated, does anyone know what this error is due to?

Yeah, that mission is borked. All members of the party have to be on the exact same stage of the mission or they can not progress beyond the initial area. BW has not deigned to do anything about the problems with that mission, or the final macrobinocular or the final seeker droid missions, either. All three need to be made solo friendly.

Yeah, that mission is borked. All members of the party have to be on the exact same stage of the mission or they can not progress beyond the initial area. BW has not deigned to do anything about the problems with that mission, or the final macrobinocular or the final seeker droid missions, either. All three need to be made solo friendly.

Thanks for your help