Still hope for companion story? Recent Agent and Vector discovery...

AhsokaTanorules

So I logged back on after another few months. I noticed my Agent who was romancing Vector actually had a new dialogue scene with Vector concerning Darth Rivix including special dialogue if you are romancing Vector. Have any other gems like this cropped up for other classes?

Wow, no I've never seen this. Will definitely check it out!

Actually it doesn't matter if you romanced him before. All agents get the alert. There was a flirt option on my male agent married to Temple when doing Vector's alert. I ignored it.

On Trooper Elera has an alert. Its actually funnier if you did not romance her because your respond differently to her returning to quoting regulations again. Despite the mechanic that lets all companions tank she talks about being a medic as she was originally trooper's healer companion and story wise that is her role.

Edited by RameiArashi

Ya my Agent got that alert to, wasn't romanced. But ya more companion quests would be cool specially more than just the first comp you get. Mix it up a little give us a couple different one!

Actually it doesn't matter if you romanced him before. All agents get the alert. There was a flirt option on my male agent married to Temple when doing Vector's alert. I ignored it.

On Trooper Elera has an alert. Its actually funnier if you did not romance her because your respond differently to her returning to quoting regulations again. Despite the mechanic that lets all companions tank she talks about being a medic as she was originally trooper's healer companion and story wise that is her role.

So can you flirt with Elara as a female Trooper here?

So can you flirt with Elara as a female Trooper here?

Yes, you can. So far as I can tell, the dialogue and opportunity to flirt is actually specific to female Troopers. Unlike the Jaesa and Nadia new romance dialogue, which is available to anyone who didn't romance her in the class stories, Elara can only be flirted with people with by males who already romanced her and females (she even has married and unmarried variation for male Troopers). The equivalent is true for Vector I think.

Damn and Elara left my trooper because she is a snowflake.

From what I understand, she does that if the Trooper carries out the destruction of the Spire in Zakuul in KOTFE Chapter 10, Anarchy in Paradise.

In fact, there's another minor detail in that whole plot that shows just how callous Kaliyo is:

The Overwatch Administrator's daughter, Alia Slenn, helps Kaliyo set up "Phase 2," which is rigging all the bombs meant to wreak destructive havoc through The Spire. Alia announces she and her friends are done following Kaliyo because "It's not fun anymore" and Alia is beginning to understand just how serious the stakes are in Kaliyo's game. If the player agrees to The Spire being blown up, Arcann's investgators discover the help Alia rendered to Kaliyo and, not being able to find Kaliyo after she escapes Zakuul with The Outlander, they execute Alia instead, saying she was Firebrand all along. So, basically, Kaliyo set Alia up to take the fall for her.

• 3 weeks later...
From what I understand, she does that if the Trooper carries out the destruction of the Spire in Zakuul in KOTFE Chapter 10, Anarchy in Paradise.

In fact, there's another minor detail in that whole plot that shows just how callous Kaliyo is:

The Overwatch Administrator's daughter, Alia Slenn, helps Kaliyo set up "Phase 2," which is rigging all the bombs meant to wreak destructive havoc through The Spire. Alia announces she and her friends are done following Kaliyo because "It's not fun anymore" and Alia is beginning to understand just how serious the stakes are in Kaliyo's game. If the player agrees to The Spire being blown up, Arcann's investgators discover the help Alia rendered to Kaliyo and, not being able to find Kaliyo after she escapes Zakuul with The Outlander, they execute Alia instead, saying she was Firebrand all along. So, basically, Kaliyo set Alia up to take the fall for her.

I also murdered Aric Jorgen so i guess that counts too.