Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These latest Collections Prices...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
These latest Collections Prices...

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2014 , 12:49 PM | #71
I agree on the standard payment thing.

There should be a norm that the players (customers) are used to and if that norm is changed it should be announced beforehand and preferably with an explanation.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Darth_Wicked
06.13.2014 , 12:50 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Weyland-Utini
I LOL'ed.

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2014 , 12:51 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I LOL'ed.
I'm glad I could make you smile
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

Darth_Wicked
06.13.2014 , 12:51 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I'm glad I could make you smile
Jawas: Today Yutani, tomorrow the Galaxy.

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2014 , 12:59 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Jawas: Today Yutani, tomorrow the Galaxy.
Hehehe... I knew those jawas were up to no good... disgusting creatures!

Reno_Tarshil
06.13.2014 , 01:27 PM | #76
I do love a good Aliens reference.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Andryah
06.13.2014 , 01:35 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
They seem a bit much.

The New Class sets: Silver Quality, 480 CC where as last pack series we were paying 90 CC

Lore Sets: 600 CC, when usually lore sets go for 360 CC a set with a few exceptions.

Pink-Magenta Endurance Crystal: 240 CC when they were 90 CC before

Now while I am willing to pay these prices, I don't think they are fair prices compared to what we've gotten to used to.

Just my thoughts.

I'm going to guess... (and yes, it's a guess) that this is somehow tied in to the inequality of drop rates as well in the new pack.

What do I mean? Well... I think... possibly... they set the wrong rarity tag and drop rates on some pieces in the sets (see my thread up in the bug-report forum) and that the CC prices are somehow driven off of rarity/drop rates.

I suggest someone launch a thread requesting clarification up in Bug Report Forum for this issue.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Reno_Tarshil
06.13.2014 , 01:39 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I'm going to guess... (and yes, it's a guess) that this is somehow tied in to the inequality of drop rates as well in the new pack.

What do I mean? Well... I think... possibly... they set the wrong rarity tag and drop rates on some pieces in the sets (see my thread up in the bug-report forum) and that the CC prices are somehow driven off of rarity/drop rates.

I suggest someone launch a thread requesting clarification up in Bug Report Forum for this issue.
To the bug report forums!
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Treeba
06.13.2014 , 01:41 PM | #79

Yeah...

On my server, as I type this, there are 10 pages of Ajunta Pall gear... 1 chest piece. 12 pages of Xoxaan gear.... 1 chest. There are several Mandalore/Tulak Hord chest/helms, but they are all well above 2m. Very frustrating to take so much more money to acquire these sets and then have to pay an increased CC price to unlock them.

If this change is intentional I'd really like to know. Especially before I spend money on the Vertica Nightlife packs.

Darth_Wicked
06.13.2014 , 01:45 PM | #80

So...

It makes more sense to you that this is possibly a bug and not something they've done purposely, deliberately, in order to test the waters? To see if people accept the new price?

I could be wrong but I believe everyone would just like to understand the rationale behind it. Other than you, no one even acknowledged the thought that this could be a bug.

Then again, I'm not even sure why I express any bewilderment.