Legacy of the Sith; Take Control (Manaan) Repub side

LauLin

I'm up to where you need to Blast the Door Open but the mechanism you require suddenly disappears. This is the 2nd time this has happened. I logged out completely and logged back in and it's still not working properly. Add to that my Colonel Fish-lady has not returned either. The mission is not re-setable either.

Anyone else running into this issue?

• 4 weeks later...
I found a workarround. get out of the phased area, and reset local phases (R.click on char portrait >> additional commands >> phase >> reset pocal phases). Then go in again and next to the door you re supposed to blast there should be a conical machine you have to slice. Then two more appear on the middle platform (behind you). After you slice em all, the door will open automatically when you get close
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Im in the same position for this quest, BUT, when I right click on my portrait there's no option to reset the instance.

Are you still in the instance? If so, that option isn't available and/or won't work. You can only reset your active instances if you aren't in an instance.

Note: Your personal strongholds, your guild's stronghold, your guild's flagship and your class ship are all instances. Don't go to them to try to reset your active instances. Go to the Fleet or to an open part of a normal planet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...