Vette options help

SolarGlitch

Hopefully, this is the right place to ask this. Is there a vette romance guide that enables these [Flirt] options to appear? I have no idea why my choices are wrong when I've been selecting choices that get Vette Approves +200 from the get-go. So I'm like this is frustrating let me look at a video, and see what I'm doing wrong. Not even 3 minutes in and I failed again. I didn't even get past Cellvanta.

My 3rd time re-starting the Sith Warrior Jug story [Didn't even finish. I only reached up to where Jaesa joins the team, and Vette helps Jessa find her bedroom] Within this scene there's a flirt option where she says he was testing me when the warrior asks to join Jaesa in bed. Testing Flirt Option

When she meets with her friends, and we are leaving the planet there's another flirt option. It's not even showing up. So that means I must've selected the wrong option early in the game. Leaving Nar Shaddaa Option Screenshot - The Tan Flirt Option

I'm still new. This is the second character I'm playing within SWTOR. Human Smuggler is my main. I caught up with the story of that character. Sith Warrior is my second, and on the Smuggler, I never searched up choices. I just went with the flow. So I heard a lot about Vette being the best romance in the game. So I tried Sith Warrior for my second playthrough, and that's where I am. I just feel like starting a new class and saving the Sith Warrior for later. Also, are some of these options outdated like shown in the video, and screenshots?

https://torcommunity.com/database/npc/MyJTPQE/vette/

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

It's unclear from your post, so, what gender is your character?

That's a good question.

OP: Vette is straight. (Well, in fact, despite appearances in certain cases, *during the class story*, all the romanceable companions are straight.)

Male. Sorry for not clarifying it in my post.

Edited by SolarGlitch