7.0 Crates question

VilianSW

We've received info on the conquest equipment crates and fps/ops drops. But what happens to all the other crates and their contents? Daily, Weekly and Chapter Equipment Crates do have their part in gearing up. What happens to their contents in 7.0, do we get new gear from them or just the item rating 306 gear at most? What happens with mods of all sorts that drop from them aside of armor/weapon/accessory items? Or do we say goodbye to these crates completely?

I'm thinking the weeklies on rotation that week will give gear crates (appropriate to the activity). Other missions and activities will give currencies that can be used to upgrade gear already acquired (from crates). Missions and activities that can be farmed for crates, such as chapters, will probably just be changed to provide one of those currencies. For Chapters (solo content) it will probably give the currency used to upgrade conquest gear (the solo gear path).

Just another question they completely ignore before 7.0.

If the past is any indicator (and it surely is), remaining quiet about a topic means it's gonna be bad for the players. So: Crates will be gone.

This is the worst expansion build-up I have ever witnessed. Where are the news? Where's the hype? It's like BW is just as worried about 7.0 as many players are.

I would hope they postpone 7.0 completely.