Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Hexxe
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2891
I entered my code on July 22nd and no invite yet. Just FYI for you guys. Im not mad just patiently waiting.

sheeppl
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2892
Posting in a legendary thread.

AeonWeapon
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2893
Complete nonsense... If I don't have game access when I get home from work tonight I'm canceling my pre-order just on the principle of the matter. I don't like being promised something then the terms of that promise being changed.

Tiralyon
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2894
Quote: Originally Posted by aapold View Post
Its gonna be like Terra Nova, wave 6 is the one that go bad....

Now someone's gonna make a Terra Nova MMORPG. Instead of a companion you pick a sick relative or girlfriend or child or lover who you are coerced into doing all your bad missions for.

At this point, I'll be a sixer if I can get in today.

Yasu
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2895
July 26th, earliest possible retail preorder from my store and no luck. Guess I'll head to bed already and give up on getting in today. With my luck I won't get in 'til saturday. More waves Bioware, More.

ebunts
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2896
I understand very well why they are staggering the invites and I agree with it. But if they send out 200,000 per wave and only 30,000 log in then BW can let another 170,000 in. By the time the first 170k get home from work and school, those that filled the spot will be out of the starting areas, and may be logged out of game.

They allowed all Pre-orders in on the stress test in larger numbers than they are allowing in now. There was no major breakdowns during the stress test, and I didnt have any at all. There is no reason why those that got in on the stress test souldnt also get in today.

DrJBlueBubble
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2897
Quote: Originally Posted by Innocentone View Post
Well the people in my house are gonna have to starve until I get my email for access. Not going to the store for anything or even cooking. They can all go hungry for all I care.
Someone has to take the anger from this.
So you're planning to go to the store and cook *after* you get your access!? Thaaat...is an interesting plan... I'm totally packing up on food and water right now, just like when the Hurricane came.

Darbius
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2898
Quote: Originally Posted by ashtonx View Post
1. Beta isn't enough to test servers.
2. Early Access is new beta.
3. I didn't pay for early access, I paid for pre order.
4. Bioware managed to invent new system to avoid queues, on servers.
5. Now you have to wait in queue for game activation.
6. New system apparently fails to provide eta.
7. Pre Ordering game doesn't grant you access to early access.
8. Pre Ordering game puts you in a queue that's been there for half a year.
9. Early Access is a Gift.
10. Bioware knows how many people are in queue, how many people they let in, what days those people were let in. however they're unable to provide ETA.
11. I was an idiot for trusting bioware.

I'm not pissede because I have to wait. I'm pissed because I wasn't informed I'll have to wait, and they don't want to tell me how long I might have to wait.

K, **** bioware and tor, gonna play something on my console, ain't gonna waste any more time on this game. I've lost all my faith in company, not because they've created a crappy game, but because they've scammed me with their marketing and they don't even care about giving me proper eta.
Good. The fewer over-reacting types like you there are in the game, the better.

Sebasownz
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2899
Quote: Originally Posted by Walterppk View Post
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death, but you won't get access today if you pre-ordered in december. Deal with it.
What about the peoples of November

Twentyshow
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2900
epic post is epic