What guild wants to take on an old school raider from the vanilla wow days?

AcesOverSixs

Started playing a little bit ago. I've got a 70 guardian, a 66 sentinel, and am also working on a sage in my spare time. In the past I've done all 3 main roles, tank, dps and healer. though I'm most experienced as a healer and DPS.

I haven't done any raiding in this game. In the past, my guilds have always been among first to drop bosses. I'm mostly just trying to get ready for the new content raiding that's coming out in the semi-near future.

Im pretty busy in the day up until around 8pm CST. After that, im almost always all game.

PM me your name and I'll get a hold of you so we can talk more in game. My characters names all have accents, so I'll just make it easy by contacting you in game.

Started playing a little bit ago. I've got a 70 guardian, a 66 sentinel, and am also working on a sage in my spare time. In the past I've done all 3 main roles, tank, dps and healer. though I'm most experienced as a healer and DPS.

I haven't done any raiding in this game. In the past, my guilds have always been among first to drop bosses. I'm mostly just trying to get ready for the new content raiding that's coming out in the semi-near future.

Im pretty busy in the day up until around 8pm CST. After that, im almost always all game.

PM me your name and I'll get a hold of you so we can talk more in game. My characters names all have accents, so I'll just make it easy by contacting you in game.

hey there, it sounds like maybe we might not be "hardcore" enough for you (with raiding) BUT, just in case, you may want to check us out here anyways: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME to SWTOR!! :D