Returning player rerolling a Jedi Guardian (Tank) finding an active guild

-dtheartist-

Looking through the thread seems to be a few guilds still up and running but might as well post here as I am searching for an active guild to chat up with in discord and hang out while playing through the Jedi Knight once again. I was up to 65 on the other server but wanted to get a nice refresher on the story of JK.

I am in my late 30s and starting a new (sort of) career in video production but after school, taking care of my family and all of life's demands, I enjoy a good session of SWTOR in any activity.

I also stream my sessions as it is always fun finding new people to talk with and get to know, plus it helps me keep in practice. If you have a suggestion or anything please post here or hit me up in-game. Thanks all and have a good one.

IGN: Ispada

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bud! You sound like a great fit for the guild I am an officer with! <The Veritas Brotherhood> is recruiting players of all levels and interests.

We are a PVE guild on Star Forge focused on group content including ops, flashpoints, and other activities. 11% bonuses, Discord, and an empire sister guild. We're a level 13 guild as I write and pursue high yield conquest though it's not required. Join us on discord and let them know Oriel sent ya! https://discord.gg/Bz3QDet