PO tracking should NOT be on the Conquest tab.

Xerorath

Wanted to point out that POs are not Conquest tied. There is no point or reason to have them marked in the conquest tab because this causes other problems like not being able to see the objectives of your PO Quests during Conquest review (because page is locked) or if toon is at a low level (due to brackets i presume?). Adding to that if Conquest is under review and page is locked or you cant view them on your tab for conquest level reason the pop up wont trigger upon completing the PO.

So might be a good idea to put those in another section (like on the actual Galactic Season tab (not only a button to click that takes you back to the Conquest tab...move the actual tracker on the Seasons tab) or make a new section just for those.

The Galactic Seasons objectives reset is at the same time as the conquest reset as far as I know, so I'd hope you'd have the dailies done by that time.
Not what i meant...what i meant is that i had to complete one daily before the reset...couldn't track it because conquest went under review for the weekly reset and locked the tab....that said i tried to clear that daily PO anyway and i managed to do it 30 mins before reset but i didn't get the pop up upon completing it cause of conquest tab being locked :p Conquest goes under review for 1h before the actual weekly reset and it locks the conquest tab so you cant view PO trackers even if POs are not conquest tied so they shouldn't be on the same page imo. Edited by Xerorath