Commander Jensyn

SithLordSheevaKy

Could Commander Jensyn be brought back, because I never understood what it meant when Darth Sorverus said it wasn't our toon's but Commander Jensyns. Could we have first and foremost have Darth Jadus back, but also at least know what happened to Lord Cytharat? I would rather have Darth Jadus and Lord Cytharat back before Commander Jensyn, but I would love to have them all back on the DS. Also please, please, please, let me be able to become a Sith if I am Jedi and let me become a Jedi if I am a Sith. I love the saboteur, but please don't let it die. First MMO, to let sabotage / treason happen. Edited by SithLordSheevaKy

First MMO, to let sabotage / treason happen.

Incorrect statement is incorrect.

It's trivial to justify giving the name "treason" (or at least "betrayal") to the act (in ArcheAge) that's commonly called "purpling", where you temporarily disconnect yourself from your faction in order to be able to attack your co-factioneers.

It's called "purpling" because while you are disconnected, other players on your faction will see your nameplate in purple text.

• 3 weeks later...
Incorrect statement is incorrect.

It's trivial to justify giving the name "treason" (or at least "betrayal") to the act (in ArcheAge) that's commonly called "purpling", where you temporarily disconnect yourself from your faction in order to be able to attack your co-factioneers.

It's called "purpling" because while you are disconnected, other players on your faction will see your nameplate in purple text.

ArcheAge isn't even the first. You could switch factions completely in EQ2... And I'm sure there's been other games that allowed it too that may predate EQ2.

I personally would love to be able to have my saboteurs completely switch factions too... Don't think a saboteur would have a particularly long life on either side, because even though we have the MC factor (being the best and brightest of our classes etc) we're bound to stuff up sometime and get caught. Neither faction would be particularly kind.