does shadow of revan style of storytelling continue after?

karimthejedi

as in, in kotfe etc etc, im still in middle of shadow of revan so kindly no spoilers IF POSSIBLE.

what i mean is, i thought shadow of revan would be completely different dialogues per faction but clearly i was mistaken.

so, after that expansion, do i get to experience a totally different storyline per faction in the later expansions?

cheers.

as in, in kotfe etc etc, im still in middle of shadow of revan so kindly no spoilers IF POSSIBLE.

what i mean is, i thought shadow of revan would be completely different dialogues per faction but clearly i was mistaken.

so, after that expansion, do i get to experience a totally different storyline per faction in the later expansions?

cheers.

"same for all" == some dialogue options relevant to your class or faction, but otherwise it's the same story for everyone

"factioned" == some dialogue options relevant to your class, different stories (more or less) for Impside and Pubside

"classed" == class-story style, one story per class.

Shadow of Revan (Rishi+Yavin): same for all, with one classed segment.

Rise of the Emperor (Ziost): very lightly factioned at the very end of the story, otherwise same for all

KotFE: same for all

KotET: same for all

Fractured Alliances ("Traitor" arc): same for all

Jedi Under Siege (Ossus): factioned

Onslaught (Onderon, Mek-Sha, Objective Meridian): factioned

Post-Onslaught content so far: factioned