New SWTOR Player - One Quick Economy Crafting Question

Ebi-San

Hi everyone!

So when I say "New" I've now been playing for about a month! I haven't played an MMO since Ultima Online, which was my go-to game for a good 10-15 years. I actually didn't even know this game EXISTED until earlier this year in March and finally decided to give it a shot last month, and boy oh boy am I loving it. Enough to create an Instagram for my characters as I make them and start streaming the game! haha. ANYWAY

My question is around crafting. Are there any craftable armors/items that are more well sought after on Star Forge that don't get sold much on the GTN? I've always enjoyed crafting aspects of games, and this one is no different. I enjoy hunting down the materials and schematics needed, and already have a completed Synthweaver, Armormech, Artifice, and Cybertech. Next up will be Armstech! I've been reverse engineering and getting a lot of the more rare schematics learned already for various crafting disciplines, so I'd like to start trying to turn a profit if possible.

So just wondering what are some of the more sought after craftable items that would sell well on the GTN so I can get my cash flow going and start learning more about the game! I'm already in a decent guild so I'll be able to run Ops & Flashpoints to get some of the materials I need. Thanks very much for your help!

I am not an expect and I know some crafters have found other ways to make items worth selling in the GTN but personally I have found augments to be something that will always sell frequently and with a decent profit if you have most of the mats

The epic ones, though like i said, im sure there's more experienced crafters who ve found more profitable stuff ryv