tricky thing about Weekly Reset on Quests

karimthejedi

hey guys,

ive looked online for an answer but cant seem to find the fine line between the Regular Weekly Resets for quests on tuesday 8am eastern time and the true reset for Weekly Quests if you havent completed them yet.

FOR EXAMPLE:

on my sith jug i had reached 7/10 warzone weekly and was too busy leveling up to complete 10/10.

the Weekly remained a 7/10 through multiple conquest weeks like the Rakghoul Resurgence and then the Speeder competition etc, and it stayed a 7/10 even though at least a couple weeks passed.

so it DIDNT reset on a Tuesday 8am EST. does the game work in that our favor? so we have as much time to complete the weekly as we want?

funny thing tho after about 3 weeks or so it did finally reset haha. or maybe coz it was the end of the double xp event so it had to.

let me know your thoughts!

cheers,

karim

A [WEEKLY] mission doesn't reset its progress at the weekly reset(1).

If you *complete* a [WEEKLY] mission, you cannot take it again until the next weekly reset, no matter if you complete it during the same week you take it or if you complete it three years later.(2)

[DAILY] missions work more or less the same way - take it today, finish it some other day, and you can't take it again until the next daily reset. The ideal is to finish it the same day you take it, so don't take it in the morning and finish it in the afternoon. (Er, morning/afternoon in European time zones, obviously.)

(1) The weekly reset is at 12 noon GMT/UTC on Tuesdays, and therefore happens at 7am EST or 8am EDT.

(2) Well, normally it works like that. Clearly in your case it was dropped or something, but that has nothing to do with when the reset is. It might, as you say, be linked to the end of double XP.

Thanks for the responses and correct me if I am wrong, but even though the [WEEKLY] and [DAILY] resets are exactly as you specified, the ability to get conquest points on any given [WEEKLY] and [DAILY]--as long as they are still incomplete on that given [WEEK] or [DAY]--seems to always reset TWICE on Tuesday's - once at the usual daily 12PM GMT on Tuesday's and then again at the usual weekly 6PM GMT on Tuesday's.

I've noticed that with my conquest points at the onset of every new weekly conquest on Tuesday's 6PM GMT..

Note I am only referring to the ABILITY to get conquest points on that same [WEEKLY] or [DAILY} quest, and not the availability of either quest.