hello from london !!

BobaBootyHunter

i'm just a bored lass from london who enjoys casually playing games when not slaving away behind a bar. a friend introduced me to SWTOR and i know i'm so late to the party but better late than never, eh? just wanted to say "hi" to fellow gamers!

ps: i've been in love with boba fett pretty much my entire life. XD

Edited by BobaBootyHunter

I'm a lil late with my welcome, but my tip for you is you should check out the vender on fleet in the cartel bizarre called the "Bounty Broker Association Reputation Vendor" (or something like that). They have a great looking helmet I think you'd like. ;) I think it requires "hero" rank which you get for bounty hunting during the "bounty hunting" event, but it's not hard to acquire.

Welcome to the game!

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have never been very good at keeping up with forums! Years late, but, hehe, "better late than never" :D

Better late than never right? Welcome.

Hello and welcome to the game.

Dulfy, Swtorista, Vulk, Kid Lee, swtor-spy, TOR decorating just to name a few have helped so much as well as the many people I have come across in-game!

Welcome to the game!

Hello and welcome to the game

It's nearly 3 years now! I've been actively playing SWTOR all that time & would never turn back! Thank you so much for the welcomes as late as my response is - I've progressed from being that confused little Acolyte and introduced to a most glorious adventures :)

50k+ achievements and counting and always so much to do, so many alts to play, ops to progress, conquest to make, Strongholds to tour, decorations to collect, really fun events to immerse in and the story, wow, I won't even get started there! It is all replayable! I long for future story updates & see where this incredible game goes! I won't forget the amazing people I play with - and that "friend" I mentioned in my original post, they're very special to me! We have been on many SWTOR adventures together and more to come!

Good hunting!

:wea_03: