Story and mission console?

Belnick

Is the mission control listing it correctly? I mean it would be pretty dumb if the devs have not made sure it is from top to bottom?

https://imgur.com/a/hsHpORJ

so according to this, as you see in the screenshot, I should play it like:

1. Fallen Empire

2. Fractured Alliances

3. Oricon

4. Ossus

Is that the correct order?

the google search only provided confusing content with operations, flashpoint etc that is NIOT listen in mission console on the ship

That is the order even through Oricon is more optional in my opinion since that follows up on the Dread Masters. But other than that it is the right order.

thank you for your answer, but what is dread masters? I know who they are, but I mean is it a paid dlc? or a dlc im missing or one of those operations or flashpoints that make the play order confusing?

but I should then start the fallen empire?

thx again

That is not the right order. The missions are listed in alphabetical order, not by order of chronology or story progression. Oricon (A Path To Madness) was released during 2.0 (update 2.4 specifically, right after CZ-198 in update 2.3).

If you wish to play the story in order that it was released then after you complete your class story you would do:

• Ilum
  • The Black Hole on Corellia and Section X on Belsavis (breadcrumb missions are on the fleet)
  • Makeb (Rise of the Hutt Cartel)
  • CZ-198
  • Oricon
  • Prelude to SoR (the Tython / Korriban, Manaan, and Lehon flashpoints)
  • Shadow of Revan (Rishi then Yavin IV)
  • Ziost
  • Knights of the Fallen Empire
  • Knights of the Eternal Throne
  • Fractured Alliances (Iokath, then Umbara, Copero, and Nathema flashpoints, all in story / solo mode)
  • Ossus
  • Onslaught

Mixed in with Ossus and Onslaught are a few cutscene missions. These are generally auto-granted.