Master's Datacron

Virchaw

I have one alt at level 25 and I want to use the Master's Datacron. It says "The Master’s Datacron can only be used on existing characters, and allows you to continue their class storylines or jump right in to exploring the galaxy." Does "exploring the Galaxy" mean I can head straight into KotFE, for example. and if I do can I subsequently return to my level 25 story at some later time? (P.S. I do not care to complete the class story achievement so that is not a factor for me.)

Does "exploring the Galaxy" mean I can head straight into KotFE, for example. and if I do can I subsequently return to my level 25 story at some later time? (P.S. I do not care to complete the class story achievement so that is not a factor for me.)

No, it just means you are boosted to level 70 and given your ship. That's all it does.

If you jump ahead to Kotfe, then it will auto-complete the main storyline. You won't be able to go back and do your class story. You can skip straight to kotfe/kotet or even ossus since you will be level 70, but all the usual big red warnings "this will autocomplete blah, blah, blah ..." will apply.

Thanks for the responses - they helped.

I am annoyed at the HUGE wait time for which this item is bound. When I purchased it the item said bound for 1 day 12 hours. So I waited a day and a half and then clicked on the item. It popped two items into my inventory which then both said they were bound for another 1 day 12 hours. If I want to pass this item on to another alt or sell on the market I have to wait 3 days??

Thanks for the responses - they helped.

I am annoyed at the HUGE wait time for which this item is bound. When I purchased it the item said bound for 1 day 12 hours. So I waited a day and a half and then clicked on the item. It popped two items into my inventory which then both said they were bound for another 1 day 12 hours. If I want to pass this item on to another alt or sell on the market I have to wait 3 days??

You *could* have passed the complete bundle (without opening it) to your other character, or sold the whole bundle. The datacron itself has a limited utility if you don't have the box of gear, since the gear is in the separate box, so if all you have is the datacron, you end up level 70 with whatever junky gear you were wearing at the time.