Master Mode Flashpoints and Uprisings

Hey everyone!

With the help of some old friends from TEO (no longer affiliated), I created two documents containing guides for all the master mode flashpoints and Uprisings. You can access flashpoints via the groupfinder tool by clocking on the icon that looks like three people near the mini-map, or by walking in to your desired flashpoint and selecting master mode difficulty. For uprisings, story mode and veteran mode can be accessed via groupfinder, but for master mode you need to pick the quest up from a terminal on the fleet (follow the pictures in the document). Enjoy!

Questions? Email me at bamboozled.jason.todd@gmail.com or find me on discord: David R. #1979

In game you can reach me on

Impside: Jason Jay

Pubside: Bombad Jason

Links:

Flashpoints: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NloJlow5-WnLMXn8KLorl2qAR63x8ySgaUQHcH8oF-8/edit?usp=sharing

Uprisings: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wsDEHsse6wo3w1FxqBpHmJgRnPxyhyZSrczzfWHbW44/edit?usp=sharing

Additionally, I made a Dread Pirate Karvoy guide (Mek-Sha World Boss). Please feel free to test it and give me suggestions! https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQuUh7gy8h2SwdOz48u08mz43zwc-gPUejy0sqUBYoALikOKmVspvhpPslW11AT0K9swCeJNf1xafqI/pub

I'm checking almost everyday for new suggestions and comments so keep it coming! Thank you all!

Edited by RussianMafia_XD
update

First of all WOW! Great job! The good thing about this is also the fact that we dont get much content so this guide can be used for years to come :)

Next, I should not be criticle about it, since you put a lot of effort into it, but I just want to mention that the guide has very good info on the old encounters and also on the newest ones, but there are a few hard bosses in some of the flashpoints, like Umbara where you did not provide as much detail as you provided in Meridian Flashpoint for example. The same in Gemini boss in Nathema, which is very hard for many and you did describe the main way to kill it (tank needs to LOS).

This also goes for the Uprisings, while most are very easy to do, some are quite hard like Trial and Error and should get a bit more info on the encounter. BUT as I said, you did a hell of a job and these are just suggestions to maybe improve. What you provided is more than enough for people to handle the encounters.

Hey there! and nice work overall ;)

i have "some" corrections and suggestion to make though

Please dont feel offended or something i just dont want people to learn some things wrong

overall this guide is really nice <3

i only had a look at the later fps for now maybe i will check the old ones later ;)

Czerka core

"It is beneficial to save your movement speed abilities such as Force Speed, Hydraulics, Blade Blitz, and Transcendence for when you’re kiting the boss to the generator,"

nope... if you outrage him he will jump and stun you so its a bad idea to do so

Island

"Incinerate - should be interrupted always and early to avoid leaving a DoT on the tank. This DoT can stack 3 times over the entire cast so get it early. It can spread to other players if they are too close to the tank so don’t stand on top of each other."

i would add its cleansable...

"Experimental Cannon - A 6s channel that can be interrupted but save your interrupts for incinerate. Keep that tank alive :)"

its NOT interruptable but you can reflect it.. its st tech dmg

Tython

" Once the boss comes back out of stealth, the boss will attack a player and place a DOT on that player."

that dot works like overhead slash or impale means its a st melee attack which can be defended against..

so you can use stuff like riot gas or diversion to increase your chance of defending the initial hit and you wont get the dot

"You can keep DPSing the boss but make sure that you kill the Datacron before the channel ends or the boss will gain a damage buff. "

if you have a "not so strong" healer on this fight you can kill the datacrons late on purpose as in the time he channels his untold knowledge there is no dmg incoming

Korriban

"Forcequake/Force Storm: AOE circle that everyone should avoid. The channel looks identical to the Sage/Sorcerer’s"

it does not really hurt and can be ignored or use a def cd...

"Mind Crush: a DoT that can and should be cleansed."

can only be cleansed by sage/sorc or things like dodge/evasion

"Adds: K'lor'Slug adds will spawn, tank should AOE taunt and then DPS use AOE damage to kill. Priority is to keep adds from going to the healer."

healer should stand right at the boss so the adds go there... tose adds are totally harmless so dps can ignore them and the splash dmg of the tank will do the rest

" I recommend taking any AOE damage reduction utilities available to your class for melee dps"

does not work its a ST T attack... means you can reflect it but aoe dmg reduction is useless. small red circles are avoidable

"Containment Droid: Add that spawns and will stun a player over a 15 second duration that CANNOT be interrupted"

it can not be interrupted by a interrupt but you can sage pull the person out of range of the droid and it will die immediately... works with the vanguard position swap as well (keep in mind that you pull/port far enough from the little fella)

"Malfunctioning Droid: This droid will aggro to someone and blow up in a red circle, move out of the circle."

if you are rooted which happens as tank you can use shroud / reflect against the red circle

"Tank should hold boss against a wall while DPS do their thing from behind with the Healer keeping people up"

everyone should stand to a wall / pillar not behind the boss as he kicks random people

Manaan

"DPS need to focus on one droid at a time until they transfer Riot Shield back to themselves,"

bad idea... every dps should take 1 droid as if you do them one by another the time you have to dps the boss is shorter

"Tank will need to keep aggro on both Riot Suppression Droids"

they dont hurt that much and they can be a pain in the *** as the ignore taunts while they to their grapple move.

you really dont need to hold aggro all the time, which is nearly impossible to do when you have 2 capable dps and they spilt up

M2-AUX Foreman Droid

just bring him to the right side of the room at the entrance... stay there the whole time.... dps and healer take turns in running into the probes which come on your line on purpose... with certain classes you can take 4 of those in a row (sage, shadow...)

no across the room movement needed and you can use everything you want.. no worries about aoe attacks ect.

"Spinning Kick - knockback, stun, and threat drop on main target"

its not a threat drop... he will ignore you.. once the debuff is gone you get aggro back if you are no 1 in the list

its interruptable.. but just a 1 sec cast...

" Adds will spawn occasionally and the tank should agro them and bring them to the boss before trying to retaunt the boss."

if you still have the spinning kick debuff you cant get add aggro.. also those adds apply a stacking debuff if this debuff reaches 10 you will get stunned. its a T debuff and cant be cleanes by sages but mandos and scoundrels can also self cleanses work

Rakata

"While Savage War Beast is being burned down, War Chief Rehkta will swap targets and continue dropping Ignite circles on the ground. The Ignite circles will persist through the whole fight so everyone will need to keep an eye on their positioning throughout the fight. When Ignite is first dropped on a player they will be stunned and the healer will need to cleanse the stun to reduce the amount of damage the player takes"

you kill the chief first because a) it can not be tanked and b) he is annoying

try to keep him close tho the beast for dotspread / splash dmg

also he does NOT stun people its a root.. can be cleansed but also broken by force speed with egress utility, hydraulics and similar stuff

"The only time you want to leave the shed is while the boss is casting Unstable Barrier. Exit the shed when Infinite Army Prototype begins to cast Unstable Barrier"

nope never leave the shed... use defensive cooldowns and keep dpsing the boss... unstable barrier is ST T... you can reflect it shroud it and rebound it... only consider leaving the shed if a) your healer is bad or b) your dps are not capable of using defensive cooldowns

Commander Rand

the group should be stacked when he goes in his shield so the adds dont run all over the place... ignore their red circles they dont do anything

Darth Arkous & Colonel Darok

it would b nice to point out that you should kill the white boy first, especially in a melee heavy setup as his circles explode when they overlap and it hurts... if you kill redskin first whitey will become buffed, is not tauntable and his circles really hurt

Blood Hunt

"Note, this boss has an enrage timer of 6:20 for 200% damage increase."

it onces was at 3:25 and it now stands at 4:15... just tested it

"The first, and most punishing is Hurl, where the boss will put out several blue circles that will have rocks land in them. If you happen to be in one of the blue circles you will sustain a large amount of damage and also be knocked back. After Hurl is cast several adds will spawn in and will need to be killed as they also enrage. Adds spawn in every 40s and are always preceded by a cast of Hurl."

a) its definetly not the most punishing thing in this fight thats the electronet of the mandos as if you have it it will refresh its duration with every step you take (just avoid their red telegraph)

b) the blue circles spawn like 5 sec after the adds

c) everybody besides the tank should stack up on the bosses ***, dont touch the adds until they jump tho the healer at the *** of the boss and then feel free to aoe / dotspread them

"Valk is by far the more lethal of the two bosses and should be killed first"

no just no valk is harmless compared to jos

also there is no mention of the hardest hitting ability in this fight... jos launch... if he casts launch and you are standing in a ~5m radius around him you will get a really nasty debuff which ticks hard (looks like vital shot)

"Maelstrom - huge flame circle that kills in about 2 ticks"

thats an exaggeration... noticable is that this is a ST T attack which can be reflected... aoe dmg reduction is useless

"Flamethrower - frontal conal that applies a dot and hits pretty hard"

has 10m range and can be outranged or you can even los it with the banner poles at the walls

also the micro missiles can be reflected but i would save it for the maelstrom.. rebounder is nice though

Rishi

"Force Slash

Master Vodd does a yellow conal attack that hurts all those in front of him. Have the tank face Obai away so that everyone does not get hit by it."

its a random target attack and can not be influenced by the tank.. gets bigger the lower the hp of the boss is

the closer you are to the boss the easier to avoid

Paralyzing Forcewave

can be countered by hold the line / hunkerdown and other knockdown immunities

Commander Mokan (Bonus Boss)

to keep it simple basically as non tank... get out of the first 2 circles asap and gather 3 stacks in the 3rd circle (if you have a self cleanse you can take 4, as you will take led dmg of the release, but keep in mind, that you need to cleanse yourself, as when you get the frst circle with 4 stacks you are doomed)

also during the release you should pop a def cd.

if you are scoundrel you can cleanse all stacks on yourself with dodge...

if you are a gunslinger you can cleanse 2 stacks of the debuff with dodge (dont ask me why but it works)

an you should only cleanse the tank 2 times per round (that way he takes less dmg from the release)

if your tank is shadow he can just use resilience after the first scatter and the healer does not need to cleanse at all

Umbara

"2 Defensive turrets at the front of the train will kill you faster than you can say “that’s a bug”. Luckily, these turrets only attack you when attacks, so don’t attack them!"

also dont stealth out in the room beneath them, as they have the craziest stealth detection in the game even throug walls

"You need to kill the turrets as soon as Canni places them."

you should go to the 2nd turret first as when you hit the one which hes at he will instantly repair it

Alpha

"Do not kill the adds before the boss; "

you should kill 1 add first as they do quite a bit of dmg themselves... the trade off is worth it... overall dtps go down if you kill 1 add

Umbaran Spider Tank

theres a cheese or that boss... you drag him down the hill... the first time he will reset...

beefit of this is that if your healer is far enough down hill the adds will simply evade.. if they dont its still nice becaue even the range adds stack up for aoe

Copero

". At 20% Syndic Zenta will summon another group of adds and then jump back to the floor."

its 25%

"You thought Mokin from Battle of Rishi was the hardest flashpoint boss, and you were wrong. Strike Team Walker is probably the hardest flashpoint boss in the game."

thats subjective...

" Burst Wave which will cover almost the entire platform with a yellow circle that will knockback anyone inside it. DPS should try and reach the bridge to the platform and the tank should stand against the truck or box stacks to avoid the knockback."

tank should stand at the little snowpile in direction entrance... as there are the ugly circles coming at the same time the knockback triggers the knockback will kick you out of the first circle on the bridge (0 dmg taken) then you stand on the briidge and wait for the 2nd circle.. use a movement skill as soon the circle appears and run to the boxes on the left of the entrance place the 3rd circle there and then leap / charge / port to the boss.. if you do that correctly you take 0 dmg during that phase.

also after every big yellow circle the little droid goes into pause mode... with enough dps you can ignore the little fella completely

Nathema

Voreclaw

you should point out, that even rdps / healers should move their butts to the towers, as when he digs in he will first go to a random player.. if that player is out of range of the tower you cant do anything...

also the use of the towers is dps dependant... if you have enough dps you can insta click the tower, click again right after that and then kill him within 2 digging phases but usually use 1 tower above 50% then 1 for his first digging and save 1 for if thhere is not enough dps and he digs in a 2nd time

Ancient Guardian Droid

you should kick /pull 1 hunter probe towards the middle so that when he spins melees and the tank can deal dmg..

the spin is reflectable... you can push it so fast, that he will his stuff for the first 25% and then he will only spin till hes dead

Zildrog

"Surging Strike (Vinn Atrius) -yellow circle that deals a large amount of damage."

is the highest priority attack of the boss and can be LOSed... if you position yourself next to the middle console you can interrupt it by breaking los and he will recast it... that way he will do almost nothing else.

"Lightning Storm (Vinn Atrius) - channeled blue circle that deals high damage"

its ST F which means--- its reflect time

Meridian

"Tau Idair

If there is a stealther in your group, have them stealth to the last boss, start combat, and then stealth out"

no need for that.. when it says defeat tau idair you can just kill yourself.. no need to engage

Vulture Squad Armored Units (Walker/Spider Droid)

i suggest to (if you have) put the rdps on the spider with the tank have a melee go on the walker... spider should die first yes but its very nice when you only have like 3 hits left on the walker.. melee can interrupt the big random hit from the walker and when the little one dies you can instantly interrupt his circle channel and you wont have too deal with them.

Bonus: Darth Yun and Lord Feng

"Once again two bosses, once again they receive a damage and alacrity buff when one goes down. The difference here is that they both have the same amount of health, making an even burn substantially easier (and recommended)."

nope totally not recommended to kill them at the same time... darth yun basically does nothing of intrest and feng does the annoying aoe stuff once under 50%.. so you should burn feng fast to not have the annnoying aoes all the time...

Darth Malgus

"Unfortunately, you cannot stealth cheese to the last boss like you can on Imperial Meridian. "

with 2 cloaks tactical you can

"At 50% Malgus will start testing people with a familiar mechanic

The False Emperor Mechanic: Ever wanted to face Malgus alone? Well too bad because you’re going to have to. Malgus will cast Test of Resolve and raid text will appear saying someone has been chosen to fight Malgus alone. The person selected will fight the true version of Malgus while the others fight visions of him. The goal here is to survive"

you can stack up in this phase and dotspread even on the ones you dont see

"Darkside: Within the 30% threshold, Malgus will cast Darkside, a very high damaging and large purple circle around him, get out of this."

it does not really do damage.. what it does is that the boss heals for a moderate amount for every player inside, so if you dont have top tier dps players you should avoid standing in it

"The enrage in this fight is essentially the void getting too large to the point where you become overwhelmed with adds. Otherwise have fun and don’t die!"

thats not a enrage.. even at max size the void is still avoiidable even when kicked... just bring mali to the ege of the platform an have everyboy stack behind him... when he casts the kick everybody but the targeted playermoves out and the targeted player has enough room to be kicked and not land in the void

Edited by Opiklo

After reading some of the OP's link and the above response, I'd just like to point out to anyone reading this that there's no 100% correct way to do any flashpoint. Take what you read as general guidelines.

Also, some of these things vary between veteran and master mode.

Edited by JediQuaker

SUPER thank you! WOW! this was really helpful and I made necessary updates accordingly. Thanks again and keep it coming! :)

Hey there! and nice work overall ;)

i have "some" corrections and suggestion to make though

Please dont feel offended or something i just dont want people to learn some things wrong

overall this guide is really nice <3

i only had a look at the later fps for now maybe i will check the old ones later ;)

Czerka core

"It is beneficial to save your movement speed abilities such as Force Speed, Hydraulics, Blade Blitz, and Transcendence for when you’re kiting the boss to the generator,"

nope... if you outrage him he will jump and stun you so its a bad idea to do so

Island

"Incinerate - should be interrupted always and early to avoid leaving a DoT on the tank. This DoT can stack 3 times over the entire cast so get it early. It can spread to other players if they are too close to the tank so don’t stand on top of each other."

i would add its cleansable...

"Experimental Cannon - A 6s channel that can be interrupted but save your interrupts for incinerate. Keep that tank alive :)"

its NOT interruptable but you can reflect it.. its st tech dmg

Tython

" Once the boss comes back out of stealth, the boss will attack a player and place a DOT on that player."

that dot works like overhead slash or impale means its a st melee attack which can be defended against..

so you can use stuff like riot gas or diversion to increase your chance of defending the initial hit and you wont get the dot

"You can keep DPSing the boss but make sure that you kill the Datacron before the channel ends or the boss will gain a damage buff. "

if you have a "not so strong" healer on this fight you can kill the datacrons late on purpose as in the time he channels his untold knowledge there is no dmg incoming

Korriban

"Forcequake/Force Storm: AOE circle that everyone should avoid. The channel looks identical to the Sage/Sorcerer’s"

it does not really hurt and can be ignored or use a def cd...

"Mind Crush: a DoT that can and should be cleansed."

can only be cleansed by sage/sorc or things like dodge/evasion

"Adds: K'lor'Slug adds will spawn, tank should AOE taunt and then DPS use AOE damage to kill. Priority is to keep adds from going to the healer."

healer should stand right at the boss so the adds go there... tose adds are totally harmless so dps can ignore them and the splash dmg of the tank will do the rest

" I recommend taking any AOE damage reduction utilities available to your class for melee dps"

does not work its a ST T attack... means you can reflect it but aoe dmg reduction is useless. small red circles are avoidable

"Containment Droid: Add that spawns and will stun a player over a 15 second duration that CANNOT be interrupted"

it can not be interrupted by a interrupt but you can sage pull the person out of range of the droid and it will die immediately... works with the vanguard position swap as well (keep in mind that you pull/port far enough from the little fella)

"Malfunctioning Droid: This droid will aggro to someone and blow up in a red circle, move out of the circle."

if you are rooted which happens as tank you can use shroud / reflect against the red circle

"Tank should hold boss against a wall while DPS do their thing from behind with the Healer keeping people up"

everyone should stand to a wall / pillar not behind the boss as he kicks random people

Manaan

"DPS need to focus on one droid at a time until they transfer Riot Shield back to themselves,"

bad idea... every dps should take 1 droid as if you do them one by another the time you have to dps the boss is shorter

"Tank will need to keep aggro on both Riot Suppression Droids"

they dont hurt that much and they can be a pain in the *** as the ignore taunts while they to their grapple move.

you really dont need to hold aggro all the time, which is nearly impossible to do when you have 2 capable dps and they spilt up

M2-AUX Foreman Droid

just bring him to the right side of the room at the entrance... stay there the whole time.... dps and healer take turns in running into the probes which come on your line on purpose... with certain classes you can take 4 of those in a row (sage, shadow...)

no across the room movement needed and you can use everything you want.. no worries about aoe attacks ect.

"Spinning Kick - knockback, stun, and threat drop on main target"

its not a threat drop... he will ignore you.. once the debuff is gone you get aggro back if you are no 1 in the list

its interruptable.. but just a 1 sec cast...

" Adds will spawn occasionally and the tank should agro them and bring them to the boss before trying to retaunt the boss."

if you still have the spinning kick debuff you cant get add aggro.. also those adds apply a stacking debuff if this debuff reaches 10 you will get stunned. its a T debuff and cant be cleanes by sages but mandos and scoundrels can also self cleanses work

Rakata

"While Savage War Beast is being burned down, War Chief Rehkta will swap targets and continue dropping Ignite circles on the ground. The Ignite circles will persist through the whole fight so everyone will need to keep an eye on their positioning throughout the fight. When Ignite is first dropped on a player they will be stunned and the healer will need to cleanse the stun to reduce the amount of damage the player takes"

you kill the chief first because a) it can not be tanked and b) he is annoying

try to keep him close tho the beast for dotspread / splash dmg

also he does NOT stun people its a root.. can be cleansed but also broken by force speed with egress utility, hydraulics and similar stuff

"The only time you want to leave the shed is while the boss is casting Unstable Barrier. Exit the shed when Infinite Army Prototype begins to cast Unstable Barrier"

nope never leave the shed... use defensive cooldowns and keep dpsing the boss... unstable barrier is ST T... you can reflect it shroud it and rebound it... only consider leaving the shed if a) your healer is bad or b) your dps are not capable of using defensive cooldowns

Commander Rand

the group should be stacked when he goes in his shield so the adds dont run all over the place... ignore their red circles they dont do anything

Darth Arkous & Colonel Darok

it would b nice to point out that you should kill the white boy first, especially in a melee heavy setup as his circles explode when they overlap and it hurts... if you kill redskin first whitey will become buffed, is not tauntable and his circles really hurt

Blood Hunt

"Note, this boss has an enrage timer of 6:20 for 200% damage increase."

it onces was at 3:25 and it now stands at 4:15... just tested it

"The first, and most punishing is Hurl, where the boss will put out several blue circles that will have rocks land in them. If you happen to be in one of the blue circles you will sustain a large amount of damage and also be knocked back. After Hurl is cast several adds will spawn in and will need to be killed as they also enrage. Adds spawn in every 40s and are always preceded by a cast of Hurl."

a) its definetly not the most punishing thing in this fight thats the electronet of the mandos as if you have it it will refresh its duration with every step you take (just avoid their red telegraph)

b) the blue circles spawn like 5 sec after the adds

c) everybody besides the tank should stack up on the bosses ***, dont touch the adds until they jump tho the healer at the *** of the boss and then feel free to aoe / dotspread them

"Valk is by far the more lethal of the two bosses and should be killed first"

no just no valk is harmless compared to jos

also there is no mention of the hardest hitting ability in this fight... jos launch... if he casts launch and you are standing in a ~5m radius around him you will get a really nasty debuff which ticks hard (looks like vital shot)

"Maelstrom - huge flame circle that kills in about 2 ticks"

thats an exaggeration... noticable is that this is a ST T attack which can be reflected... aoe dmg reduction is useless

"Flamethrower - frontal conal that applies a dot and hits pretty hard"

has 10m range and can be outranged or you can even los it with the banner poles at the walls

also the micro missiles can be reflected but i would save it for the maelstrom.. rebounder is nice though

Rishi

"Force Slash

Master Vodd does a yellow conal attack that hurts all those in front of him. Have the tank face Obai away so that everyone does not get hit by it."

its a random target attack and can not be influenced by the tank.. gets bigger the lower the hp of the boss is

the closer you are to the boss the easier to avoid

Paralyzing Forcewave

can be countered by hold the line / hunkerdown and other knockdown immunities

Commander Mokan (Bonus Boss)

to keep it simple basically as non tank... get out of the first 2 circles asap and gather 3 stacks in the 3rd circle (if you have a self cleanse you can take 4, as you will take led dmg of the release, but keep in mind, that you need to cleanse yourself, as when you get the frst circle with 4 stacks you are doomed)

also during the release you should pop a def cd.

if you are scoundrel you can cleanse all stacks on yourself with dodge...

if you are a gunslinger you can cleanse 2 stacks of the debuff with dodge (dont ask me why but it works)

an you should only cleanse the tank 2 times per round (that way he takes less dmg from the release)

if your tank is shadow he can just use resilience after the first scatter and the healer does not need to cleanse at all

Umbara

"2 Defensive turrets at the front of the train will kill you faster than you can say “that’s a bug”. Luckily, these turrets only attack you when attacks, so don’t attack them!"

also dont stealth out in the room beneath them, as they have the craziest stealth detection in the game even throug walls

"You need to kill the turrets as soon as Canni places them."

you should go to the 2nd turret first as when you hit the one which hes at he will instantly repair it

Alpha

"Do not kill the adds before the boss; "

you should kill 1 add first as they do quite a bit of dmg themselves... the trade off is worth it... overall dtps go down if you kill 1 add

Umbaran Spider Tank

theres a cheese or that boss... you drag him down the hill... the first time he will reset...

beefit of this is that if your healer is far enough down hill the adds will simply evade.. if they dont its still nice becaue even the range adds stack up for aoe

Copero

". At 20% Syndic Zenta will summon another group of adds and then jump back to the floor."

its 25%

"You thought Mokin from Battle of Rishi was the hardest flashpoint boss, and you were wrong. Strike Team Walker is probably the hardest flashpoint boss in the game."

thats subjective...

" Burst Wave which will cover almost the entire platform with a yellow circle that will knockback anyone inside it. DPS should try and reach the bridge to the platform and the tank should stand against the truck or box stacks to avoid the knockback."

tank should stand at the little snowpile in direction entrance... as there are the ugly circles coming at the same time the knockback triggers the knockback will kick you out of the first circle on the bridge (0 dmg taken) then you stand on the briidge and wait for the 2nd circle.. use a movement skill as soon the circle appears and run to the boxes on the left of the entrance place the 3rd circle there and then leap / charge / port to the boss.. if you do that correctly you take 0 dmg during that phase.

also after every big yellow circle the little droid goes into pause mode... with enough dps you can ignore the little fella completely

Nathema

Voreclaw

you should point out, that even rdps / healers should move their butts to the towers, as when he digs in he will first go to a random player.. if that player is out of range of the tower you cant do anything...

also the use of the towers is dps dependant... if you have enough dps you can insta click the tower, click again right after that and then kill him within 2 digging phases but usually use 1 tower above 50% then 1 for his first digging and save 1 for if thhere is not enough dps and he digs in a 2nd time

Ancient Guardian Droid

you should kick /pull 1 hunter probe towards the middle so that when he spins melees and the tank can deal dmg..

the spin is reflectable... you can push it so fast, that he will his stuff for the first 25% and then he will only spin till hes dead

Zildrog

"Surging Strike (Vinn Atrius) -yellow circle that deals a large amount of damage."

is the highest priority attack of the boss and can be LOSed... if you position yourself next to the middle console you can interrupt it by breaking los and he will recast it... that way he will do almost nothing else.

"Lightning Storm (Vinn Atrius) - channeled blue circle that deals high damage"

its ST F which means--- its reflect time

Meridian

"Tau Idair

If there is a stealther in your group, have them stealth to the last boss, start combat, and then stealth out"

no need for that.. when it says defeat tau idair you can just kill yourself.. no need to engage

Vulture Squad Armored Units (Walker/Spider Droid)

i suggest to (if you have) put the rdps on the spider with the tank have a melee go on the walker... spider should die first yes but its very nice when you only have like 3 hits left on the walker.. melee can interrupt the big random hit from the walker and when the little one dies you can instantly interrupt his circle channel and you wont have too deal with them.

Bonus: Darth Yun and Lord Feng

"Once again two bosses, once again they receive a damage and alacrity buff when one goes down. The difference here is that they both have the same amount of health, making an even burn substantially easier (and recommended)."

nope totally not recommended to kill them at the same time... darth yun basically does nothing of intrest and feng does the annoying aoe stuff once under 50%.. so you should burn feng fast to not have the annnoying aoes all the time...

Darth Malgus

"Unfortunately, you cannot stealth cheese to the last boss like you can on Imperial Meridian. "

with 2 cloaks tactical you can

"At 50% Malgus will start testing people with a familiar mechanic

The False Emperor Mechanic: Ever wanted to face Malgus alone? Well too bad because you’re going to have to. Malgus will cast Test of Resolve and raid text will appear saying someone has been chosen to fight Malgus alone. The person selected will fight the true version of Malgus while the others fight visions of him. The goal here is to survive"

you can stack up in this phase and dotspread even on the ones you dont see

"Darkside: Within the 30% threshold, Malgus will cast Darkside, a very high damaging and large purple circle around him, get out of this."

it does not really do damage.. what it does is that the boss heals for a moderate amount for every player inside, so if you dont have top tier dps players you should avoid standing in it

"The enrage in this fight is essentially the void getting too large to the point where you become overwhelmed with adds. Otherwise have fun and don’t die!"

thats not a enrage.. even at max size the void is still avoiidable even when kicked... just bring mali to the ege of the platform an have everyboy stack behind him... when he casts the kick everybody but the targeted playermoves out and the targeted player has enough room to be kicked and not land in the void

This post is infringing upon information developed by The Eternal Order Leadership that Jason/David R. has decided to steal without the consent of the original authors.

The following guides have been stolen without the express permission of their individual authors: The Esseles, Black Talon, Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, Cademimu, Taral V, Maelstrom Prison, Red Reaper, Directive 7, Battle of Ilum, The False Emperor, Kaon Under Siege, Lost Island, Czerka Corporate Labs, Czerka Core Meltdown, Assault on Tython, Depths of Manaan, Legacy of the Rakata, Blood Hunt, Battle of Rishi, Crisis on Umbara, Traitor Among the Chiss, Nathema Conspiracy.

This person is redistributing most of those guides without permission, or even notification, from the people that wrote them, and then to prevent us from using them he hit ours with an illegal DMCA on our internal files. He steals our intellectual property, then prevents us from using the information we have created internally. This act of copyright violation and illegal behavior will no longer be ignored.

Edited by mazharthegreat