Galactic Season Objectives: Final Weeks of Season 2 (from June 14th - July 5th)

CommunityTeam

Mutual Beneficiary Turn in Underworld Syndicate Plans to Qi'us Dnar on the Lower Promenade of

Nar Shaddaa to earn Reputation with the Shadow Syndicate.

This is wrong, the actual objective is just to increase reputation i.e. consume the rep items. Not to turn them in at the vendor.

The only thing that I got in GS was the other stronghold. The rest of the stuff-Nope. Nothing was interesting.

Companions: Have them all

Armor-Not a fan

Vehicles- Have 99% of them

New Companion: Really? I have a ton of them (since I have all of them) so one more doesn't make that much of a difference to me. I wasn't even trying to get GS points but right now I am sitting at 90 and that is with me playing 1-2 a week now, instead of everyday like I used to.

So, nothing worth having for me and I only needed one (1) token for the other stronghold (when the season started). So, unless there is something more interesting for the next season it is going to be the same.

Edited by casirabit

The only thing that I got in GS was the other stronghold. The rest of the stuff-Nope. Nothing was interesting.

Companions: Have them all

Armor-Not a fan

Vehicles- Have 99% of them

New Companion: Really? I have a ton of them (since I have all of them) so one more doesn't make that much of a difference to me. I wasn't even trying to get GS points but right now I am sitting at 90 and that is with me playing 1-2 a week now, instead of everyday like I used to.

So, nothing worth having for me and I only needed one (1) token for the other stronghold (when the season started). So, unless there is something more interesting for the next season it is going to be the same.

I did manage to scrape up a few extra CC and other coins ... nothing to spend them on really. But... that's OK I suppose. It would have been nice for the rewards to have been a bit more useful.

(Particularly since this was the 10th anniversary).

Maybe next time?

I did manage to scrape up a few extra CC and other coins ... nothing to spend them on really. But... that's OK I suppose. It would have been nice for the rewards to have been a bit more useful.

(Particularly since this was the 10th anniversary).

Maybe next time?

Hopefully. I am glad that some can get the companions that were released a long time ago, but it would be nice for them to put something new (other than the stronghold-since lol I have them both) for those that have most of the stuff on the vendor.

At least, by season two, I understood better how it worked, and completed one server early. I am missing 75% of the items from season one. Is there any way that those items will go on the vendor in the future, or some other way to obtain them? I personally feel like FOMO is one of the worst things for games, these days, and always appreciate when things are available again, like all of the event and collector edition items that have been put on the vendors so far.

Hopefully. I am glad that some can get the companions that were released a long time ago, but it would be nice for them to put something new (other than the stronghold-since lol I have them both) for those that have most of the stuff on the vendor.

Agreed 100%.

Added to that the 10th anniversary.

[/shrugs] ... oh well! Yet another missed opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...