Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ebunts
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1101
This is only My Opinion only

BW allowed the first two waves in game almost an hour apart. It has been over an hour and the third wave has not yet been announced on Twitter. I suspect BW is crunching numbers and may decide to either start letting more players in or may open the flood gates and let a mass of people in.

They want to see how fast some people are getting out of the start areas, server stability and so on before they do anything else.

mirdot
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1102
Quote: Originally Posted by juvir View Post
refresh, i had the same thing happen to me. It also reported yesterday (12/12/2011) that my last login date was 12/13/2011. I'm a time travelling sith lord...
time lord!
Quote: Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
I promise (EA-grace-period-promise-type-promise)
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Spoiler

Oricular
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1103
Question:

In the pre-order email I received, I quote the following:

Early Game Access will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST

By them saying it will "end" on the 19th @ 10pm, coupled with the idea that the game is supposed to be launching on the 20th (presumably @ 12am / midnight?)

Doesn't that mean the servers will come down for 2 hours anyways, and all of this early entry staggering is kind of a moot point?

Do they plan on staggering the whole of their playerbase come the 20th over a week too? That's not going to fly...

Any insight here?

NynjaSquirrel
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1104
Quote: Originally Posted by SWentz View Post
I put my code in on the 24th i remember that but this has confused me..

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

There is noway i put my code in on November

The bottom date is the one you use.

YagamiJase
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1105
Quote: Originally Posted by Mnkybttr View Post
The product registration will come with your physical or digital copy of the game. Its not necessary for the early access redemption. If you go My Account >> Preorder and it says something like:
"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access."

You'll eventually recieve and e-mail saying that you have early access. Subscriptions won't be set up until actual game release, as we don't need them during the free early access.
Thank you. That explains a lot ^-^

Anotherdude
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1106
Hey guys, wake up at 7am Est and press F5 for hours.

Thanks, Bioware.

Nebbycat
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1107
Pre-ordered July 23rd and nothing yet.

I heard Wave 3 just came out, this true?

IF so, hope it covers the rest of 22nds to maybe 24ths

SickTag
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1108
Wish we could see this "schedule"

Vongrumps
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1109
My wife got her invite this morning and she pre-ordered a month after me, kinda weird but at least i get to watch sorta. although i would rather play along side her. but just hoping im in a wave soon.

GL bioware, cant wait.

Vanihba
12.13.2011 , 09:35 AM | #1110
So, I'd just like to clarify (everyone's going to get pissed at me for asking) but if I pre-ordered on the first day, there is a strong possibility that I will be getting in today? I've read and re-read all the posts, but I'm just trying to make sure so that I can plan my day accordingly. Hulu, here I come.
"Life is an impossible maze, and everyone, alive, has a buzzsaw to cut through the hedges.... Unfortunately, not everyone knows how to use their buzzsaws -- those are called Stupid People."