PTS Broken- Eternal Throne & Onslaught- Will I still get my titles and mounts?

Dein_Cathair

Issue 1: Eternal Throne only went to Chapter III and gave me a message "coming soon"

I took screenshots!!!

I was not able to complete ET because of this- I assumed this content was unfinished and moved on.

I had no idea that ET had many chapters after 3!

Issue 2: Onslaught

I am unable to complete the FP: Objective Meridian

The loading screen fails and then goes to the Fleet loading screen and dumps me just outside the instance.

I'm unable to enter the FP and complete this expansion.

I have all the old titles. I came here to test and for the new title and mounts.

Many other mechanics of the PTS are broken including the Oricon weekly mission updating properly.

If you hit "I" to open your inventory and then you hit "I" again to close it, it does not close.

I also noticed "someone" playing around in general chat as if they knew me. They used my chars ( the one I'm playing on the PTS, which is unusual) first name and then Jenkins. Like Leroy Jenkins! Do I have a stalker who works for a certain game company?

Edited by Dein_Cathair

i think this was mentioned in one of Jackies posts:

to complete Onslaught you only need to complete the last story mission on mek-sha, no need to do objective meridian

for the chapters: skip by starting jedi under siege and do the last chapters of kotet and kotfe

i think this was mentioned in one of Jackies posts:

to complete Onslaught you only need to complete the last story mission on mek-sha, no need to do objective meridian

for the chapters: skip by starting jedi under siege and do the last chapters of kotet and kotfe

Okay, that fixes issue 2 if correct.

Issue 1 is still not fixed though.

When I cam to Chapter III Dark Reunions of Eternal Throne, the mission objectives had a large white message "coming soon", so I moved on (I took screenshots) - this should not have appeared according to other posts I read today. There are at least 9 chapters to eternal throne!

Where and to whom do I send the screenshots? I cannot go back to Eternal Throne, I assumed it was complete at that point and moved on. I'm a returning player, I came back in mid Sept. I had no idea that this was some sort of PTS error.