Maintenance: August 31, 2021

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on August 31, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.3.2.

Details:

DATE: August 31, 2021

TIME: 8:00AM - 11:00AM CT (13:00 - 16:00 UTC).

VERSION: 6.3.2

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on August 31, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.3.2.

Details:

DATE: August 31, 2021

TIME: 8:00AM - 11:00AM CT (13:00 - 16:00 UTC).

VERSION: 6.3.2

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Please please please hope hope hope THIS will be fixed--> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9953403#post9953403 .... :ph_use_the_force:

when is there ever going to be a fix for companions not moving their lips when they speak when you right click them? it seems they are broke once you finish the knights of the fallen empire expansion. with the exception of Lana and Darth Hexid. Edited by Saurat

The Tython Highlander Gauntlets are now correctly positioned on the hands of Female Body Type 3 and Male Body Type 1

And female BT2 ? That was buggy on them too, so i hope it'll be fixed as well. Please BW, i want to buy that set, but not the associated bugs, and i want to use it on a female BT2.

Theron Shan and Lana Beniko are now correctly showing with their customized outfits in “Relentless Ambitions” Mission.

That is good !

In the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo-Story Mode, Heta Kol's reinforcements are less dangerous. The types of enemies that join the battle have been changed, and she now calls for backup from only one Sharpshooter at a time.

This is nice as well.

The Walker piloted by the player in the “Showdown on Iokath” Mission (both factions) has been improved. Its abilities cool down faster, are more powerful, and the walker has more health, which makes defeating the Iokath Sentinels much more likely.

Several adjustments have been made to vehicle piloting gameplay in Chapters I, III, and VII in Knights of the Eternal Throne to make the vehicles more powerful, faster, and more durable overall.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

These walker part are so annoying, i'll gladly welcome anything that makes them less teddious.

Please please please hope hope hope THIS will be fixed--> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9953403#post9953403 .... :ph_use_the_force:

Annnnnndddd there's no hope. :mad:

Increased the numbers of available hooks in both Republic and Imperial Guild Flagships

As i QQ'd about in another thread, why not instead just grant us GM's the ability to ASSIGN (designate) more than 1 measily stronghold per GUILD ??!?!!?!

I have 9 fully deco'd 100% done strongholds that my 100's of guildmates would like to 'quick travel' enter easier than having to goto corresponding public Fleet consoles (of which the 'Umbara' sh isn't even there with all the other consoles) and/or bronze-key accessed one by one all the time (including any new members or alts) .

Is it some sort of database or instancing issue or something? I just don't understand why u guys can't increase the limit from 1 sh per guild to.....more than 1 . :confused:

See this thread about it please---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=951267

And please someone show me another thread , with equal desire & numbers, that proves this 'hook increase' was asked for more than the guild sh cap increase has been asked for. :(

Edited by Nee-Elder
i really don't understand your decisions sometimes, BIoWare ... i try to understand, but i just don't

The Walker piloted by the player in the “Showdown on Iokath” Mission (both factions) has been improved. Its abilities cool down faster, are more powerful, and the walker has more health, which makes defeating the Iokath Sentinels much more likely.

Several adjustments have been made to vehicle piloting gameplay in Chapters I, III, and VII in Knights of the Eternal Throne to make the vehicles more powerful, faster, and more durable overall.

Finally!

If only they'd fixed the companion customisations in Iokath too...

when is there ever going to be a fix for companions not moving their lips when they speak when you right click them? it seems they are broke once you finish the knights of the fallen empire expansion. with the exception of Lana and Darth Hexid.

I think that was deliberate as our returned (class) companions were "new" models rather than being actually returned originals (some had new stances, different weapons and different best gift preference). That and they never responded to the many threads/posts about the lack of moving mouths going years back so it leads me to believe the change was deliberate.

Edited by Sarova

"Several adjustments have been made to vehicle piloting gameplay in Chapters I, III, and VII in Knights of the Eternal Throne to make the vehicles more powerful, faster, and more durable overall."

I'm assuming the Chapter 1 vehicle is the Walker. This means I might actually do KOTET after all of these years.