best crew skills for leveling?

ArchonSaar

Definitely BioChem.

We tend to have a hard time leveling compared to other classes because of our lack of survivability in addition to our general squishiness. BioChem is hence a godsend because of constant access of stims, medpacks and adrenals.

You can't go wrong with biotech. However, you do find lots of medpacs while leveling and i don't know that the extra healing from crafted pacs will makw much difference. They do let you heal your companion though.

I went with armormech but I'm playing a healer. While leveling you always have blue grade armor for yourself and your companions (except your robot) which has always been better than quest rewards which lets me always choose the commendation reward.

At endgame though I'm not sure armormech will be worth anything. Where biotech will still be useful.

I chose Armortech for my Sniper AC having in mind that it's important to top-gear Kalio, at least until 30...I will probably drop it at level 50 and get biochem, is that a good idea?

It's exactly what i am doing. Specially since i already have another character with diplomacy and bioanalysis maxed.

I'm actually torn on this myself. I have a character with maxed biochem, diplomacy etc... So I do not want to do that again.

I've been doing slicing/ underworld trade and diplomacy for money making... But I like crafting. I'm really leaning towards armor but I don't want to drop slicing or diplomacy (until I hit 10k)...