Cannot Complete Agent Story Line Bug

Invic

Right after 1.2 Came out, literally the next day I went to complete my Agents final story segment. Upon traveling back to where I was sent from, the instance shows red and cannot enter. I have submitted and updated a ticket a number of times and gotten no response beyond the SAME response telling me to do everything listed (Which I have done 3 times now) Yet I still cannot complete the final part of my story.

I have Reset the quest and redone it Numerous times.

I have reloaded the game

I have let the server restart a few times now.

I have refreshed my instances by hitting others.

I have spent over a week in other content waiting to finish my story........

I have reloaded my UI

I have sacrificed a goat.... (Neighbor is a bit freaked out now)

You name it I have tried it..... Still the instance is Red, and heck I have repeated the quest so many times I have gotten bored and tried all the dialog options out bored. I have probably wasted 8+ hours on this now and its really upsetting to have nothing but the same canned response from an in game ticket. Then typing out all the info they ask for to get the same canned response.

Can a Dev please look into this for me?

The only thing I have read in the past that might of happened is the first dialog you walk into, I had to escape out of due to a phone call and in the past this would bug it. Since they I have not spacebar'd through or escaped from any conversation and still stuck with the same bug.

Please help?

I had no problems with the entirety of Act 3 which was done after 1.2 came out (finished this past Thursday). My guess is you're just missing something and if it is truly a bug, then sorry to hear you are having this difficulty. Persevere on for the Empire!

Edit: If you are on Ajunta Pall, I'd be willing to help you out.

Edited by Primal

It's a bug linked to destroying the codex. If you take the other darkside option (give it to Darth Jadus) you can proceed fine.

I ended up doing that even though it isn't the ending I wanted, cause who knows when this is going to get fixed.

It's a bug linked to destroying the codex. If you take the other darkside option (give it to Darth Jadus) you can proceed fine.

I ended up doing that even though it isn't the ending I wanted, cause who knows when this is going to get fixed.

Ahh... you could be onto something... I chose only light side options so my option was giving the Black Codex to Minister and being free from the reigns of the Sith. I encountered no problem with the options I was given.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same problem. Decided to destroy the codex and was told to return to the tenebous ship to speak to keeper (minister). When I got to the airlock to get onboard, the doorway was red and i couldn't enter. Sent a ticket and the dev basically told me that he had reset my quest and that the option to destroy the codex wast the problem and that I HAD to pick one of the others. Can't be neutral. About to finish this thing one more time. Hopefully it won't bug out on me again.

GL with yours!

I was having the same problem. and sent in a ticket. they said it was moved up to developers to look at. But seeing the workaround for now I was able to complete my storyline as well. I hate the fact that I could not blow it up. I wanted to kill those two sith. Oh well..

I have the same problem. at this point i'm in the same boat so I reset my quest to just take that ending but now my story is even more glitched. quest says "speak to fixer 12" and now fixer 12 is bugged and wont speak to me about the quest just how nice my ship looks... I just want to finish my story lol

I surmise I'm a couple of missions away from completing Act 3. For that reason I didn't read every word of the above posts so forgive me if I ask something that has already be answered.

My understanding is...........You cannot finish the class story if you choose the light side?

Edited by Ravenwhyte

Ive also had this issue when I have chosen to destroy the codex. When i return to the Tenebrous (spelling?) it says that I can not enter at this time.

I raised a ticket and the response I got was that it was a bug and that it had been passed on to the developers and the ticket was closed.

A week passed with no response so I tried resetting the quest and doing it again. Chose the same options and got the same result when I tried to return. I raised another ticket last night and got a live chat with a customer services rep. They said that the issue had been sent to the developers and that I would have to wait for a patch that would address the problem. They didnt say anything about a story option causing the issue.

Going to try resetting it again and selecting a different option to see if I can complete it.

Just finished.....Wow......I took another path that I would have taken anyway. I'm extremely happy with the outcome. Great story.

The dichotomy is it's absurd that at one of the most critical and dramatic parts of the storyline you and others have to deal with this bug. As usual, IA's get jacked on bug fixes.

Edited by Ravenwhyte

My quest is currently bugged. I chose to destroy the Codex. I understand I can reset the quest and make a new pick but I refuse. Taking light side points for me is not an option. Blindly giving the Codex away was not an option for me either. If this quest is not fixed and remains iname for quite some time my only option is to quit.

My quest is currently bugged. I chose to destroy the Codex. I understand I can reset the quest and make a new pick but I refuse. Taking light side points for me is not an option. Blindly giving the Codex away was not an option for me either. If this quest is not fixed and remains iname for quite some time my only option is to quit.

I understand your frustration but you do have one more option........Big Spoiler

Keep it............At least I had that option but I was light V and I never saw Jadus or any another sith after I killed Hunter.

Edited by Ravenwhyte

Managed to complete the quest chain last night (after having PC issues).

Abandoned quest yet again, and chose to hand over the item instead of destroying it. Not the option I wanted to use but at least its finished now.

This was in today's patch notes:

"The Star Chamber: Players who destroy the codex and fight the Sith Lords aboard the station are now able to enter the Tenebrous to complete the mission. Players who were previously blocked from completing it must reset the mission."

yup, bug is still present. will no longer be subbed to the game. this had so much potential. sucks that EA had to buy out bioware. also fun fact: since EA bought out bioware, they have lost over 75% original bioware crew, with 95% of the original ME3 team (explains why the ending sucked balls). also explains why swtor is failing epically now.

• Dev Post
As several of you have reported, unfortunately, The Star Chamber mission is still unable to be completed for some Imperial Agents. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a high-priority issue for us, and we are currently working on a fix for an upcoming patch. Thanks very much for your patience!

As several of you have reported, unfortunately, The Star Chamber mission is still unable to be completed for some Imperial Agents. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a high-priority issue for us, and we are currently working on a fix for an upcoming patch. Thanks very much for your patience!

Pathetic testing.

I suggest stepping up your testing and actually hire competent testers.

This is becoming a disaster.

Oh give me a break... "HIGH PRIORITY" ?? That's laughable at best....

Months later and its not fixed? I wonder how long low priority things take to get fixed? You know like server population and such..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Osuss

I was all pysched thinking it was fixed. I go and reset the mission, again, and I still get a red door! How am I suppose to do the daily, end game content when I can't complete my class story?

And no, I don't want to go back and select a different option, I want to play the story with the option I choose. :mad:

I was all pysched thinking it was fixed. I go and reset the mission, again, and I still get a red door! How am I suppose to do the daily, end game content when I can't complete my class story?

And no, I don't want to go back and select a different option, I want to play the story with the option I choose. :mad:

The Ilum dailies at least should no longer be tied to the quest chain.

Pathetic testing.

I suggest stepping up your testing and actually hire competent testers.

This is becoming a disaster.

It's not pathetic testing. Well, I think the pathetic testing is secondary.

Honestly, at this point I've come to realize the reality - it's pathetic coders.

There's a reason Xalek's shield defense bonuses took until 1.2.4 to be fixed. There's a reason these geniuses couldn't rebuild a UI worth .02 until 1.2. There's a reason they can't make chat bubbles work. There's a reason it took them the better part of 8 months to allow match to chest again. There's a reason they can't figure out how to automatically transfer characters, and they can't just auto-create level 50's on the PTS.

These coders stink. Bottom line.

Now that I've been involved with this game for about 9-10 months now, it's all clear now. This game is dying because the coders/engine combination is positively terrible :/