Crew Skills still at 600

Arsman

My time frame is a little fuzzy, but either right before or right after patch 6.1.2 (the one that screwed up the crew skills), I leveled two of my characters from 0-700 in investigation. According to patch notes (6.12b), the crew skills should have been brought back to their levels. As you can guess, my characters are still at 600. I went back to the trainer and it indicates I need to train again. I already paid this the fee.

Anyone else experiencing this after today's patch?

Oh come on - at this point just remove the stupid 500K fee from the trainers, set maximum to 700 for everyone, and set actual at 700 for anyone at or above 600.

Stop trying to reimpose the 500K fee and pursing targeted fixes that clearly aren't working.

Edited by DawnAskham

This is paramount to fix ASAP. While EA/Bioware made a few characters whole it wasn't system wide and that is wildly unfair. It was supposed to be addressed in this patch and I'm super unhappy that I'm still unable to craft anything over 600 on many many of my crafters.

Oh come on - at this point just remove the stupid 500K fee from the trainers, set maximum to 700 for everyone, and set actual at 700 for anyone at or above 600.

Stop trying to reimpose the 500K fee and pursing targeted fixes that clearly aren't working.

Agreed!

This.

I feel like "most" of my toons who paid for the upgrades are OK, but I know some clearly have not paid for it and had just leveled up to 700 while it was free (gathering and missions) (and I thought it was intended at the time, because I thought it made sense for these 2 types of crew skills).

So in a sense, for those toon who benefited "temporarily" of free upgrade to 700, I would normally agree that it is fair that I pay for it, if it was a mistake to make it free sometime in January or February (don't remember exactly).

However, I saw a few people reporting that they have paid "again" the 500k after 6.1.2 but it got wiped on patch 6.1.2a. and/or 6.1.2b. So for this reason, I'm not willing to pay 500k if there is any risk of losing the upgrade in a future patch, as it has occured in previous patch.

The safest solution is to make them free again.

I have 26 level 75's on my main server, two on my alt. All were 700/700 or at least 690 range. Now most are 600/600, some have 700/700 and two 600/600. I am a subscriber, if I have to pay 500000 credits per craft, it will cost me over forty million credits. They were all just leveling up for free, which i assumed was because i was a subscriber. I don't even have 40 million on all my toons combined. If this is the way it is intended, let me know so i can stop wasting my time and move to another game. Please

I have 26 level 75's on my main server, two on my alt. All were 700/700 or at least 690 range. Now most are 600/600, some have 700/700 and two 600/600. I am a subscriber, if I have to pay 500000 credits per craft, it will cost me over forty million credits. They were all just leveling up for free, which i assumed was because i was a subscriber. I don't even have 40 million on all my toons combined. If this is the way it is intended, let me know so i can stop wasting my time and move to another game. Please

I'm not 100% sure, but supposedly, those who were 700, nd got reduced, were , 'supposed' to go back to 700, wether you paid, or worked for it, in the last two updates. It was 'suposed' to be sorted. I wish I could tell you it has, but look at the dev thread :(

But if you do mov to a different gam, and it's better, let us know ;)

Hello,

I read in previous threads for this issue that with the next patch it was going to be solved for everyone, well...not for me it wasn't.

Is this going to get solved at some point. Because I would love to keep crafting but I don't think it's fair to, again, have to pay 500k for this. If I pay again because of an error like this one, am I going to get my money back? Don't think so.

Please find a solution for this

Thanks!

I'm just glad that this change means that those of who haven't bought the 500k upgrade can still go beyond 600 for gathering / running missions. We were able to do that before and then all these rollbacks happened and then for a while we weren't able to. This has a benefit for CQ points.

The response to my ticket was that they were aware it wasn't fixed, and they are looking into it. When I asked about a refund if I paid the 500k now to start gathering to 700 again, I was told that would not be possible. So...sitting at 600/600 for now until they fix it. I agree the best solution would just be to make the cap 700 for everyone...500k seems an exorbitant fee to allow me to pick flowers or pick up rocks again.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting that was not fixed for you.

Our team is currently looking into it. We'll update you when we have more information.

I checked 52 Alts tonight to see what state they are in.

Out of the 25 or so that should all have been fixed back to 700/700 for each of their professions, only four Alts had all 3 professions restored to 700/700.

Most of the others had one profession at 700/700 and the other two were 600/600.

But I had some that I know were 700 a month ago that now have weird number like 698/700 or 603/700.

I’ve also had others that weren’t at 600 lvl yet, but they were close and now they’ve either lost the whole profession as if I didn’t choose any or they’ve been significantly reduced.

My best guess is you did a roll back to data 3-4 months ago and then tried to meld it with current data and some of its accepted it and the rest is defaulted to 600 or rolled it back to 3-4 months ago Lvls. Which isn’t cool.

Edited by TrixxieTriss