Looking for a guild that regularly PvPs together

Acaelus-Thorne

After the new announcement of guild changes. I haven't found any guilds that focus on PvP in groups. I can only think of a couple and they are only 2-3 friends that have a guild and never recruit or play regularly. Pubside there are a few guilds that pvp together, but I can't find one Impside. Does anyone know if any guilds that run Regs for fun? Even Granked for fun? I'm not looking for amazing players, but people that are fun to play with, actually try and regularly do PvP. I've been looking for months and can't find anyone on SF that wants to do this, or maybe i'm playing at the wrong times. Can anyone help me out? I hate playing PvP solo like I have been for months. At this point I don't have any IRL friends that play anymore, but am not above starting my own guild and help new players l2p PvP. Anyone have anyone I can contact, or know of any guilds that are recruiting for PvP stuff? I can even tryout if necessary. I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Greetings, Acaelus-Thorne!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA: