The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2021

LadyAdmiral

Hello everyone! I have compiled as many guides as I could find about the game in to one ultimate resource list. I've endeavored to find guides that are up to date or as close as I could find for 2021. If you would like to add your own favorite guides to this list, please post them on this thread! If you are not a subscriber and are unable to post on the forums, message me on twitter @swtorista, on reddit /u/swtorista, or by email with the username swtorista at gmail.

If you like this guide or found it useful, please leave a reply 👍 ~ Swtorista

:csw_bluesaber:

Table of Contents

(Sorry these open in a new window.)

Edited by JackieKo

:sy_star:

Edited by LadyAdmiral

And that's the list! The format is slightly different than previous years as the list was getting out of hand at over 2,300 entries! I hope the new format is still easy to use and search for - one nice feature is you can press CTRL+F on your browser to search for a specific topic now since they are all on the same page.

I like this format much better. I think I had mentioned to you before that I had some issues with the links because I have my forums set to show more posts per page, but that was entirely an issue with these forums and how they do links. I really like how the new layout has navigation to the side for quick access to different sections.

Much appreciation for your continued work to maintain this list. A 5 star rating is much deserved. JackieKo needs to see this so they can update the stickied thread.

I like this format much better. I think I had mentioned to you before that I had some issues with the links because I have my forums set to show more posts per page, but that was entirely an issue with these forums and how they do links. I really like how the new layout has navigation to the side for quick access to different sections.

Yes! I remembered that comment even though it was a while ago. It was one of the reasons that snowballed to try the new format.

And that's the list! The format is slightly different than previous years as the list was getting out of hand at over 2,300 entries! I hope the new format is still easy to use and search for - one nice feature is you can press CTRL+F on your browser to search for a specific topic now since they are all on the same page.

Once again, that’s for the great community support you provide :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
And that's the list!

I hope the new format is still easy to use and search for - one nice feature is you can press CTRL+F on your browser to search for a specific topic now since they are all on the same page.

Truly excellent contributions (as per usual) and i only wish more players (including myself) had your consistently balanced mindset & attitude toward SWTOR. (fair, critical, & honest without being aggressive, negative, or whiney ) .

Although, the sad reality is no matter how nice feedback is delivered, most of the time it's systematically ignored same as the "mean" . :cool:

Regardless, from now on i will most definitely be directing the many newbie's & guildee's i help in-game over here toward your sticky thread. So THANKS again! . /tip-hat :ph_thank_you:

• 5 months later...

Edit - nvm I figured it out, lol.

Generic guides to play the game:

Conquest guide -

Intro to Operations guide -

Detailed guide on how to set up and play the game -

Beginner tanking primer -

Advanced tips for tanking -

Class guides:

Concentration sentinel -

Shadow tank -

Gunnery commando -

Guardian tank -

Specific guides to bosses/operations:

Nightmare Pilgrim world boss -

or https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/l91f3n/nightmare_pilgrim_world_boss_voss_strategies/ Edited by klizilii