Confusing Mission descriptions

Fatleaf

Seasons is another poorly developed and poorly implemented idea (at least from a player perspective - it may be great for EA / Bioware monetization) - at this point I'd rather see nothing changed or added than get more crap like seasons.

Descriptions that make no sense are the least of the issues with seasons, but support the conclusion it was another low-quality release.

Edited by DawnAskham

I actually have that quest today, I wonder if it is Rishi or Section X that will complete it.

Agree with the post immediatly below yours I quoted.

I also have tried, but could not compleat.

This on top of all the daliy quests that are group play such as warzones and starfighter. The progress is really really slow on the levels for galactic seasons for solo players.

Over all I don't mind the idea of galactic seasons, but yes anything like this really does need to be two things.

One. work as intended, not the hash job we got.

Two. Be equally fair to all the differant types of play groups. BW could still limit the max number of doable quests per day to 4 .So player(s) who do everytthing & anything don't get a advantage. At present its not good. Certanly not for solo players in any case.