Taxi speed

Souleespersen

They go at different speeds: the taxis on Hutta are the slowest, the ones on Tatooine and Hoth are the fastest. It kind of makes sense, if you think about it: Hutta is covered with trees and the taxi has to swerve around a lot, whereas Tatooine and Hoth have huge open areas with nothing to smack into, so the taxi can go much faster :)

They go at different speeds: the taxis on Hutta are the slowest, the ones on Tatooine and Hoth are the fastest. It kind of makes sense, if you think about it: Hutta is covered with trees and the taxi has to swerve around a lot, whereas Tatooine and Hoth have huge open areas with nothing to smack into, so the taxi can go much faster :)

Actually the ones on Makeb are the fastest by far. If the game ever glitches and doesn't black out the screen during the speeder ride you see the thing zooming at freakin light speed.

Actually the ones on Makeb are the fastest by far. If the game ever glitches and doesn't black out the screen during the speeder ride you see the thing zooming at freakin light speed.

Heh, I've never experienced that :p

And the Hutta taxis are much slower than Alderaan, it just might not seem like it because the Alderaan taxis are so high up and the Hutta ones don't travel very far at all.

Having them all move the same speed would be nice - as long as it's at the rate of the fastest one :p

To really speed things up add more paths, it's just silly to pass points D, E, F to get from A to B - especially if I'm the one driving the taxi (at that point it's a rental more than a taxi, but whatever). It's not like we can choose to go just anywhere on the map, a few more routes should be easy to add.

Having them all move the same speed would be nice - as long as it's at the rate of the fastest one :p

To really speed things up add more paths, it's just silly to pass points D, E, F to get from A to B - especially if I'm the one driving the taxi (at that point it's a rental more than a taxi, but whatever). It's not like we can choose to go just anywhere on the map, a few more routes should be easy to add.

I was actually disappointing by the Makeb speeders. One of the nice things about the speeders is getting to see scenic views that aren't otherwise seen. Honestly I'd wish it would give you to option to ride the speeder or just point hop. That way on Makeb I could have rode the speeders the first few times while it was new and exciting, then skipped it the rest of the time.

• 7 years later...

Arent the Nar' Shaddar taxi's the fastest? they ****in ZOOM past buildings.

No no no.. The thranta is my favorite taxi and speeding it up would ruin it. There is another flying giant animal that I though I'd like first time I tried it but it was one where you are barely on it and is over. I was so disappointed.